What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

I believe an official measurement (as long as it's not a UK pro day lol) until there is another measurement that proves otherwise.

I do know that if you google a player's wingspan, it almost always says 7'0 in google (or at least it used to) which is probably what those lazy Ringer employee's got.

Been watching some Tyler Kolek today. I think he has some backup PG ability. He could definitely keep a second unit running. I was going to say he reminds me aittle of Stockton but there is only 1 player that reminds me the most of Stockton, Reed Sheppard from Kentucky. Especially with the way he steals the ball.

Been watching some Tyler Kolek today. I think he has some backup PG ability. He could definitely keep a second unit running. I was going to say he reminds me aittle of Stockton but there is only 1 player that reminds me the most of Stockton, Reed Sheppard from Kentucky. Especially with the way he steals the ball.
Sheppard plays like John Stockton if he grew up watching Steve Nash.

I'm going to keep watching him closely all year. I think he could potentially be a very good NBA player.

Sheppard plays like John Stockton if he grew up watching Steve Nash.

I'm going to keep watching him closely all year. I think he could potentially be a very good NBA player.
Gonna be a conundrum for draft evaluators. Tons of steals and crazy efficient… 6-3 (wingspan?) and a little older for a freshman. Someone gonna take him mid to late lotto?

I will likely be super in but need to watch some actual games (sigh).

Gonna be a conundrum for draft evaluators. Tons of steals and crazy efficient… 6-3 (wingspan?) and a little older for a freshman. Someone gonna take him mid to late lotto?

I will likely be super in but need to watch some actual games (sigh).
If he has a good game against Miami tonight I might go into full propaganda mode.

Back