What's new

2024 NBA Draft Mega Thread

IMO - get us the hell out of this draft. If someone is dumb enough to fall in love with someone at #10 and/or #29 and give us quality veteran value or future draft capital, Danny should take it and run.

Leif has been going off about Isaiah Crawford. Anyone have any insights (@Saint Cy of JFC especially) on Crawford?

Numbers guys love him....He's kind of like Vince Williams a few years back where he was on no one's radar but really popped on paper. That turned out alright, but I'm sure there are a bunch of analytics darlings that did not. I know he's had two ACL surgeries and that is a concern....but 7'1 wingpsan, good otors/stocks, has the potential to not suck at shooting.

I honestly don't see how Carter can't be #1 for Pistons at 5. They need D and shooting help, Carter provides both. Perfect fit next to Cade

I honestly don't see how Carter can't be #1 for Pistons at 5. They need D and shooting help, Carter provides both. Perfect fit next to Cade
I’d say the same for Shep but above Carter, but obviously that would be contingent on Shep being available at 5.

Back