What's new

40 Seasons....

"John Stockton sends the Utah Jazz to the NBA Finals!" is my favorite play by play call of all times!

Reactions: UB
Pretty cool video. Could use some Burks though.

Was it echoing everything for everyone else?

Yes... they omitted that guy completely... didn't see him even in the background. #pettywarz #dudecouldahadastatue

Appearances by Sundiata Gaines, David Locke, Keith McCloud (in the background)... I think they may have omitted the actual Joe Johnson buzzer beater because there was no way to cut him out of the shot... he was absent from the celebration scene.

Well done Jazz PR... well frickin done!

Yes... they omitted that guy completely... didn't see him even in the background. #pettywarz #dudecouldahadastatue

Appearances by Sundiata Gaines, David Locke, Keith McCloud (in the background)... I think they may have omitted the actual Joe Johnson buzzer beater because there was no way to cut him out of the shot... he was absent from the celebration scene.

Nah, woulda been sick to include highlights of other players on the team and him in the background, but none of his highlights.

LOL, they show a split-second of the team celebrating with Joe and you can’t see Hayward.

One last thing: the timing of the Sloan/Deron meeting and the inclusion of that era of teams doesn’t seem to be a mere coincidence to me. I also have absolutely 0 problem with that.

Loved the Gaines moment. They should have used at least one of Okur's game winning shots as well. And Donovan's put back dunk. And Johnson's shot, like you mentioned. But yeah, very well done.