What's new

58th pick - Miye Oni - traded from Warriors

Looks smooth and in control. Seems athletic even when he is just jogging down the court, unlike some players who you only notice in breakaway dunks (e.g., Grayson).
Easy to see the theory on how he could get 18 minutes a night in a few years. I like that it is not a boom or bust prospect in the sense that players of his type can range from end-of-bench to all-star (Kris Middleton). I wonder if he has the bulldog/in your face attitude you need (think Raja & Matthews).

He was a hipster borderline 1st rounder until he **** the bed against LSU in the tournament and shot 2-16 and 1-10 from 3. They would have upset LSU if he just played kind of badly.

Yale was my sleeper pick to make a deep run too. I hope it was just a fluke bad game for him because I like him. Like other said he reminds me of Wes Matthews.

He has a chance to be a Wes Matthews rotation guard, imo. Not explosive, but smart and efficient.

He's explosive as hell. Dude can jump. The problem is he wasnt aggressive enough as a scorer and he isn't a very good ball-handler. Kind of a straight line drive kind of player. I dont see him being comparable to Matthews.

He's explosive as hell. Dude can jump. The problem is he wasnt aggressive enough as a scorer and he isn't a very good ball-handler. Kind of a straight line drive kind of player. I dont see him being comparable to Matthews.
Yeah, probably won't do much off the bounce. Straight 3 and d.

when there is a first round pick, they come in the day after or a couple days after the draft, make a big deal, have a little presser, etc. with these guys, they don't do that, but i wonder if any of them have arrived in utah yet. anybody heard anything surrounding that?

Cat is strong and his wingspan is nearly three inches longer than Hayward’s. I’m curious how he’d hold up as a small ball 4.

Short dudes who explode in height always seem to become good/great NBA players. That early point guard/ball handling pays off majorly.