What's new

9/3 Games thread US

Thanks for the heads up. Honestly I have no idea which way it is. I just thought it was a straight group formula. I will check it ASAP.
Strange for me, too. I thought the same until I saw the schedule was only four days for round two (two per group).

Dude ive quit smoking, back to working out daily and i swear i feel worse than ever, like i've been seduced every morning by a horse
If you will tell you stopped going to strippers and eating meat I will start getting really concerned about you.

If you will tell you stopped going to strippers and eating meat I will start getting really concerned about you.

Have never really been into strip joints, just hung out with strippers from time to time. Actually been quite a while since I've done that. Picking up a four kilo brisket tomorrow to cook for dinner for the family and the former Mrs Rubashov, hopefully she'll be the final Mrs Rubashov.

Meh. Remember the offense was not as good with him at PG last season even tho his numbers were good
I mean in the end we’ll go as far as Donovan takes us and in that position he was much more successful individually. Stars win games, series, and titles for you. Where your Star is most successful is where you will end up being most successful. He’s 2 years in, I’m 100% comfortable with Donovan at PG.

Have never really been into strip joints, just hung out with strippers from time to time. Actually been quite a while since I've done that. Picking up a four kilo brisket tomorrow to cook for dinner for the family and the former Mrs Rubashov, hopefully she'll be the final Mrs Rubashov.
4 kilos? What does that mean?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Dude ive quit smoking, back to working out daily and i swear i feel worse than ever, like i've been seduced every morning by a horse. Least when i was smoking and constantly hungover i knew why i felt like ****, **** i was proud of it.

It reminds me of that joke:
A guy is coming to the doctor asking:
- Doctor, what should I do to live untill I am 100 years old?
- Do you drink alcohol?
- No
- Do you smoke?
- No
- Do you have sex?
- No
- Than why the hell do you want to live till 100?!

- Do you drink alcohol?
- No
- Do you smoke?
- No
- Do you have sex?
- No

On the same topic.
Journalists are interviewing the old guy in the mountains who just turned 100:
- So what is the secret to your longevity?
- I am still virgin, never smoked or drunk in my whole life.
Suddenly in other room journalist hears somebody laughing out loud.
- And who is there?
- Oh it is my dad - old alcoholic, smoker and womanizer.

- Do you drink alcohol?
- No
- Do you smoke?
- No
- Do you have sex?
- No
Really dumb joke.

I mean in the end we’ll go as far as Donovan takes us and in that position he was much more successful individually. Stars win games, series, and titles for you. Where your Star is most successful is where you will end up being most successful. He’s 2 years in, I’m 100% comfortable with Donovan at PG.
Terrible take. No clue.