What's new

a Liam Neeson and Gary Oldman thread

These 2 guys are the most underated actors EVER
liam-neeson-as-col-hannibal-smith-the-a-team-movie-image2.jpg

drexlexl2.jpg

Underrated? Neeson has made a long career of leading-man roles, often in critically-acclaimed films. Oldman has been receiving handfuls of awards each year for over two decades.

I think you mean, these two guys are among the most respected actors of our time.

Oldman is one of my favorite actors. I can't remember a role I did not like him in and he has played some of my favorite parts while being a bit out there. Great Actor.

I actually think Neeson's average quality of film has deteriorated significantly in recent years.

Except "Taken". That movie kicked ***. And so did he.

My favorite part of "Taken" is that Neeson's daughter's friend is regarded as a complete non-factor. No one cares if she lives or dies. No one even bothers to notify her parents that she's gone missing.

My favorite part of "Taken" is that Neeson's daughter's friend is regarded as a complete non-factor. No one cares if she lives or dies. No one even bothers to notify her parents that she's gone missing.

Don't let that get in the way of kick assing.

All that said, I actually want to see the A-Team. Something about the preview saying that the team "specializes in the ridiculous" won me over.

I have no interest in "The A Team". I never watched the tv series so that hook's not set.

All that said, I actually want to see the A-Team. Something about the preview saying that the team "specializes in the ridiculous" won me over.

just saw it yestrerday the movie was almost perfect.

dammit what do these directors see in shaky cams and closeup action scenes it suck you cant see what going on. but the rest of the movie compensated

other than thatr i enjoyed the movie. good comedy and a new punch line ALpha Mike Foxtrot