What's new

A Place for Conservatives

How you just gonna throw out Fox news ratings and act like that means something when 95% of every other news source is left leaning. Common sense is add that **** all together and then compare to Fox' numbers. Of course Fox's number will be high if its the only place people on the right have to go.

You are never going to convince anyone with a brain there isnt a giant liberal news bias out there that dwarfs anything the right has.

You think there isnt a left leaning news bias because of just how much and how bad it is. You think its just normal news. Of course it would seem that way when there is hardly nothing out there to juxtapose it to.
I have never claimed there is NO bias in news. In fact I have acknowledged it many times. Who are you arguing against? It ain't me.

How you just gonna throw out Fox news ratings and act like that means something when 95% of every other news source is left leaning. Common sense is add that **** all together and then compare to Fox' numbers. Of course Fox's number will be high if its the only place people on the right have to go.

You are never going to convince anyone with a brain there isnt a giant liberal news bias out there that dwarfs anything the right has.

You think there isnt a left leaning news bias because of just how much and how bad it is. You think its just normal news. Of course it would seem that way when there is hardly nothing out there to juxtapose it to.
Next time just type "I'm a moron, possibly illiterate." Instead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Next time just type "I'm a moron, possibly illiterate." Instead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
If you really knew what was safe for you, you would delete that post. People getting destroyed by me right and left right now.

"Since May 2017, 533,074 web articles have been published about Russia and Trump/Mueller, generating 245 million interactions — including likes, comments and shares — on Twitter and Facebook, according to data from social-media analytics company NewsWhip.

Quick take: Now, think of how much cable time the coverage consumed."

https://www.axios.com/robert-muelle...ach-0586790d-711f-42fe-b3e1-21acc54cdfa6.html

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...-nets-gave-whopping-2284-minutes-russia-probe

https://news.grabien.com/story-flashback-dems-media-predict-mueller-probe-results-impeachme

All of this over a fake dossier used to get warrants to spy on Trump and his campaign and family. Such a waste of time and money.

"Since May 2017, 533,074 web articles have been published about Russia and Trump/Mueller, generating 245 million interactions — including likes, comments and shares — on Twitter and Facebook, according to data from social-media analytics company NewsWhip.

Quick take: Now, think of how much cable time the coverage consumed."

https://www.axios.com/robert-muelle...ach-0586790d-711f-42fe-b3e1-21acc54cdfa6.html

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/n...-nets-gave-whopping-2284-minutes-russia-probe

https://news.grabien.com/story-flashback-dems-media-predict-mueller-probe-results-impeachme

All of this over a fake dossier used to get warrants to spy on Trump and his campaign and family. Such a waste of time and money.
You're forgetting all the actual indictments that came out of it...

You're forgetting all the actual indictments that came out of it...

You are forgetting that none of those indictments had anything to do with Trump colluding with Russia.

You know, Ive been thinking. Maybe Muller is a Russian agent too?

Dun dun dun.

I'd suppose it's good then that the FBI investigated Clinton because it allowed them to nail Weiner.
It's a good thing they investigated Clinton because there were legitimate issues that needed to be investigated...

It's a good thing they investigated Clinton because there were legitimate issues that needed to be investigated...
But for all those people saying it was a silly investigation, we could eliminate that suggestion by the fact that Weiner got brought down (again).

But for all those people saying it was a silly investigation, we could eliminate that suggestion by the fact that Weiner got brought down (again).
No, we could eliminate that suggestion by pointing out that there was a situation that needed to be investigated. One that was found to have involved significant wrongdoing even if there was not enough evidence to bring criminal charges against the main focus of the investigation.

There was a reason, a valid reason to investigate Russian interference in our Presidential election. BECAUSE THERE WAS RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE IN OUR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION. The question as to Trump's cooperation with that interference was brought on largely by Trump's denial of the interference and his attempts to obstruct the investigation of it.

You are forgetting that none of those indictments had anything to do with Trump colluding with Russia.

You know, Ive been thinking. Maybe Muller is a Russian agent too?

Dun dun dun.

You are forgetting that Trump repeatedly denied that the Russians interfered in the election, despite the analysis from all of his own intelligence agencies.

Personally, I've always been dubious about collusion. They tried to collude in Trump Tower but failed.

You are forgetting that Trump repeatedly denied that the Russians interfered in the election, despite the analysis from all of his own intelligence agencies.

Personally, I've always been dubious about collusion. They tried to collude in Trump Tower but failed.
They aren't forgetting, they just don't care. For many Republicans the bar has been set at Russian collusion. Any wrongdoing by the president or his team that doesn't reach that level literally does not matter to them.

In my experience this is because where Trump is concerned they aren't particularly worried about what's right or wrong, but instead in being right or wrong. All they care about is winning and owning the libs.