What's new

Adrian Wojnarowski Publishing All Star Roster on his Twitter

I think that Garnett, Bosh and Dwight (controversial, I know) should not have been selected as all-stars.

Do you think Deng deserved another All-Star bid? His PER is pretty average. He's an excellent defender but his numbers are inflated by the fact that he leads the league in minutes per game.

Do you think Deng deserved another All-Star bid? His PER is pretty average. He's an excellent defender but his numbers are inflated by the fact that he leads the league in minutes per game.

I'm not completely sure about Deng. I find it hard to see why the Bulls should have two all-stars but Noah is one for sure. Deng would have certainly been on the cusp for me but I wouldn't have been outraged if he didn't make it.

I'm not completely sure about Deng. I find it hard to see why the Bulls should have two all-stars but Noah is one for sure. Deng would have certainly been on the cusp for me but I wouldn't have been outraged if he didn't make it.

pardon my ignorance, but how were the reserves picked? Even though he's from the Sudan, Deng is a British citizen, lived there as a youth and has played for the British National team. I know the NBA is making a big push in Great Britain to expand the global franchise and help the Brits start a legitimate professional league. Wouldn't surprise me too much if that was at least a small factor.

pardon my ignorance, but how were the reserves picked? Even though he's from the Sudan, Deng is a British citizen, lived there as a youth and has played for the British National team. I know the NBA is making a big push in Great Britain to expand the global franchise and help the Brits start a legitimate professional league. Wouldn't surprise me too much if that was at least a small factor.

If it were league officials instead of the coaches picking, that might play into it.

"Adrian Wojnarowski Publishing All Star Roster on his Twitter "

Moved from Jazz forum to General NBA. How fitting.