What's new

AK Sucks in Olympics Operner Vs. GB -- only scores 35

I could have sworn AK hasn't been (and won't be) playing for the Jazz.

He only played for us, for 10 years.

That doesn't stop Carlos Boozer threads from being general NBA. Now, I know that Boozer didn't play for us for ten years, but he was more important to the team. But he and Kirilenko actually share quite a bit in common, sans Boozer having as many Sloanfelds as Kirilenko.

That doesn't stop Carlos Boozer threads from being general NBA. Now, I know that Boozer didn't play for us for ten years, but he was more important to the team. And he was also a douche.

More important to the team -- what are you freaking out of your mind! We went over this on the board for months and all the stats showed that AK was far more important to the Jazz and that his stats were better, even though he was being frozen out of the offense by DWill.

Oh, for those who want the link:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/olympics/article-2180792/London-2012-Olympics-Great-Britain-75-Russia-95--mens-basketball-team-defeated.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Arguing who is more important between AK and Boozer is like arguing what STD is better to have.

Yes, but write4u is pretty adament that genital herpes is far superior to chlamydia.

Watched the entire game. I love NBC's Olympic basketball (and soccer) channel. AK looked really good, but nobody on GB was guarding him. Looked like he was playing in Lob City.

.....so maybe Klinko would play better for the Jazz now, with our current supporting crew of players and coaches....and then maybe not. But what's the use talking about it since he's not signing with us again? The klinko Jazz era is over, finished, kaput! Can't say it was fun while it lasted, but he had his moments. Just got way too much trump for what he did accomplish.

Sounds impressive until you realize the only other NBA player on the GB squad, not named Deng, is a guy named Joel Freeman. Yeah you'll have to google who he plays for.