Alex Caruso

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
Just need to get Koufos back and we would get two balding look a likes powering the bench.

DE_Q1u8UAAEEBcG.jpg

vet minimum as a backup center... you are right... this completes the roster. Great work.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
For those of us that liked the idea of Satoransky... I see Caruso as a more cost effective version of that type of player. Super limited sample, but the guy is doing stuff out there and I think some of it is real.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
Just need to get Koufos back and we would get two balding look a likes powering the bench.

DE_Q1u8UAAEEBcG.jpg

Oh ****... what if we added these two and Bojan Bogdanovic... I imagine Adam Silver would step in and never let it happen but we would win all the championships if it did.

FAILED STATE

For those of us that liked the idea of Satoransky... I see Caruso as a more cost effective version of that type of player. Super limited sample, but the guy is doing stuff out there and I think some of it is real.
I came in here to wonder if we couldn't get both of them. Our guard depth is miserable.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
I came in here to wonder if we couldn't get both of them. Our guard depth is miserable.

Sato may get more than I'd want to offer. I am also of the opinion DM should play more at point and we should allocate resources to the wing or on the really good stretch 4 we've always wanted/needed.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
If Ricky is gone, what about a Beverley/Caruso combo? Of course, I’m anticipating Kevin Love, so I anticipate a Ricky re-signing, but either of their two guys.

Somebody pimp up the Australian Kobe hype. Wasn’t he rumored to want to be drafted by the Lakers? What’s Rich Paul’s cell? After they fail another attempt at AD, we’ll be waiting in the wings with their consolation prize.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
If Ricky is gone, what about a Beverley/Caruso combo? Of course, I’m anticipating Kevin Love, so I anticipate a Ricky re-signing, but either of their two guys.

Somebody pimp up the Australian Kobe hype. Wasn’t he rumored to want to be drafted by the Lakers? What’s Rich Paul’s cell? After they fail another attempt at AD, we’ll be waiting in the wings with their consolation prize.

I think Ricky is gone... I think we do pg by committee unless we revisit the Conley deal. If we did a Love deal I assume Dante would be in that deal.

I don't know if you can trade the ded.

r_u_s_t_b_u_c_k_e_t

Contributor
... Super limited sample, but the guy is doing stuff out there and I think some of it is real.

13.9 PER. His FT% is good and TOs are kinda high. I read somewhere that is what you want with a project, because a lot of good FT shooters can subsequently improve their other shooting numbers, and high usage guys can get their TOs down. What is harder to improve are do-nothing types like Rxum.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
13.9 PER. His FT% is good and TOs are kinda high. I read somewhere that is what you want with a project, because a lot of good FT shooters can subsequently improve their other shooting numbers, and high usage guys can get their TOs down. What is harder to improve are do-nothing types like Rxum.

He's big too... gets a lot of steals... shot 40% from three on a limited NBA sample, but high 30s is believable. He gets in the lane and the turnovers are high. He's older so not necessarily a project, but if there was a guy who was going to be the next Joe Ingles (guy who keeps improving even if it doesn't make a ton of sense) I think Alex is a solid bet.

We know he is confident AF... anyone trying to dunk on Rudy or pull off the long balding hair and mustache combo is a confident dude... right or wrong.

candrew

TO's are high because Walton is running out 5 man sets that are being held together by spit and scotch tape. They had virtually no floor time together up to a couple weeks ago.