Alex Jones and Social Media Censorship

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Saint Cy of JFC, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Archie Moses

Archie Moses Well-Known Member

May 25, 2010
    I disagree.

Why are you purple jousting?

Lawl ME First

*dribbles ball*

You want another crossover? I don't think your internet ankles are intact anymore.

babe likes this.
  2. Harambe

Harambe Well-Known Member Contributor

May 26, 2010
    You're like J. Wellington "I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" Wimpy.

Answer the questions.

3. babe

babe Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    So I signed up at Gab. Sorry my handle "babe" was already taken. I posted a comment asking folks there to share any experiences they may have, or observations, about commies being "deplatformed", or anyone else. I didn't read their rules, yet. So have no idea what sort of communitarian values they are pushing.

I Think our big social media folks will be shelling out huge settlements in lawsuits and fines from the FEC, once Trump gets a chance to deal some committed deep state protectionists outta there. Not sure about that. If the Ds win they won't blink once before they kick out the "balancing" conservatives from there, and it'll be wholesale slaughter of candidates and institutional wonks who have ever stood up for conservatives.

also, I believe that without you're mentors on your website, who called me a troll, who feed you your material, you would have little to offer there. All you do is cut and paste, even here. I don't know if you even ever get invited to a Thanksgiving gathering, and I'm wondering if you have the self awareness to realize how you come across, except in safe little nooks like JFC.

I think it's a shame we don't have a Jazz fans place for normal folks.

4. Archie Moses

May 25, 2010
    I will be your knight in shining armor
    Harambe y'know that I will always guard ya
    Y'know I'll let nothing try to harm ya
    Fight for ya like a solider from Sparta
    I'll be the good and bad of your karma
    I will be your knight in shining armor

*dribbles*

5. babe

babe Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    I'll lay odds 2-1 that if we can find out who sponsors these two groups, it'll prove to be the same Machiavellian political agitator billionaire.

also, I believe most real wacko extreme conservative activist outfits are FBI setups...… So if it's not some government wonks behind it, it's Soros.

Looks like Soros has teamed up with the Kock bros to defang America.....

6. Harambe

May 26, 2010
    I'm really getting bored here. So I'm gonna paraphrase my favorite television character ever.

"Your life's so sad I get a charity tax break just for posting with you."

7. The Thriller

The Thriller Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    Lol.

Different day same result. It’s like it’s “Groundhog Day” here.

Harambe likes this.
  8. Harambe

May 26, 2010
    Gotta do something different.

"Uh oh, Archie! I made an opsies, can you tell your mom to pick up franklin's mom on the way over to my place? I double booked them by mistake you ****** loser"

9. One Brow

One Brow Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    If the people from Antifa threw the first punch(es), they certainly should face assault charges.

10. One Brow

May 26, 2010
    Discussing how the Proud Boys started, and whether that start has been misrepresented by some people, seems like more of a distraction from the issue of who they are and what they do, rather than enlightening on that topic. YMMV.

11. Stoked

Stoked Well-Known Member Contributor 2018 Award Winner

Dec 13, 2011
    Is there any news, or indications, that this reporter assaulted them?

12. One Brow

May 26, 2010
    Journalists who work to oppress people people will be treated like they oppress people. Being a journalist does not free you of culpability.

I'm still waiting to hear the exact section of the Terms of Service that were violated.

Here's a hint: the Proud boys were not suspended from Twitter for activities they performed on the streets and sidewalks of various cities, they were suspended for the actual content of their tweets.

Your video showed students getting up and walking out of an auditorium when the people on stage were trying to justify treating women as inferior citizens and erasing the identities of transgender people, while pretending they support a "civil society". However, it did not show any attacks by anyone.

Yes, she does support de-platforming people who try to invalidate the identities on millions of people. I'm not surprised you support the people who try to erase trans people from existence. How very "civil" of you.

13. Archie Moses

May 25, 2010
    No. I read more into this. The antifa was pissed he "outed" Heather Clark after she got knocked out. He mentioned her by name because of her involvement in antifa activities. I posted a video of her disrupting/trying to censor some discussion and ruining sound equipment. The video of her being assaulted shows her assault/charging and punching people first. That said, I don't know what happened before the film started rolling so I'll hold my judgment of if you don't wanna be knocked out, don't attack a group of violent people. Seems to go without saying.

14. One Brow

May 26, 2010
    I don't know. If the fists have started flying, don't members of Antifa have a right to defend themselves? In the heat of a fight, it's hard to remember who is a non-combatant.

15. Archie Moses

May 25, 2010
    So are you calling violence to journalists like Andy?

Can you give me some examples of how he's oppressed? I don't know two ***** about him.

16. Archie Moses

May 25, 2010
    Except if it's Heather Clark, right.

You're a two sided as they get.

Lol

17. One Brow

May 26, 2010
    I only have one website, I am the only mentor there, and it's currently not vary active. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Love you too.

babe likes this.
  18. One Brow

May 26, 2010
    Read more carefully. Try again.

19. One Brow

May 26, 2010
    At least when I post a website or video, it shows what I claim it shows. Let me know when you successfully post the Heather Clark video. Until then, I have no reason to trust your word on it.

20. Archie Moses

May 25, 2010

I didn't post her video of her being "attacked." Here it is though.