What's new

Alex Jones and Social Media Censorship

At least when I post a website or video, it shows what I claim it shows. Let me know when you successfully post the Heather Clark video. Until then, I have no reason to trust your word on it.

Lol.

The video was captioned with what I wrote below, not above, genius.

Smdh.

I didn't post her video of her being "attacked." Here it is though.

So, the attack is the part at the beginning, where the 250-lb Proud boys start off by pushing her around, and she resists? Yeah, it didn't show what you claimed at all.

So, the attack is the part at the beginning, where the 250-lb Proud boys start off by pushing her around, and she resists? Yeah, it didn't show what you claimed at all.

You're in denial. Lol

"It's hard to say in the heat of the moment."

Smh.

Both her and the proud boys are a bunch of jobless morons making the country worse.

I don't know what you're referencing. Jokes?
The idea that it started as a joke...

It is only funny if you find truth in the message. So to excuse a disgusting message with "it's just a joke" is dishonest at its core because the people making the joke think it is funny because it's true.

So to say that it was just a bunch of people messing around having a good time making innocent jokes is a flat out lie.

That's what I meant.

You're in denial. Lol

Sorry if my accurate description was too much for you to handle.

So. to go back to your original point, what is the Antifa Twitter account you think is equivalent to the Proud Boys account, and should be banned? Which particular handle(s)?

The idea that it started as a joke...

It is only funny if you find truth in the message. So to excuse a disgusting message with "it's just a joke" is dishonest at its core because the people making the joke think it is funny because it's true.

So to say that it was just a bunch of people messing around having a good time making innocent jokes is a flat out lie.

That's what I meant.

It's not a lie.

It's you being unwilling to accept the history.

It doesn't mean you have to accept it's funny. It doesn't mean they don't have a disgusting message. It doesn't mean there's nothing funny about them.

It's really not that hard.

Sorry if my accurate description was too much for you to handle.

So. to go back to your original point, what is the Antifa Twitter account you think is equivalent to the Proud Boys account, and should be banned? Which particular handle(s)?

Go Google that **** yourself and tell whatever else you find that it's wrong according to you.

Go Google that **** yourself and tell whatever else you find that it's wrong according to you.

I understand. Your original post was all about whining, probably like Rogan's podcast. Neither of you had any evidence of any sort of misbehavior on Twitter, but you feel aggrieved over what happened to people you despise for some reason, so you felt the need to insist on the same treatment for other people you despise.

There is no misbehavior on Twitter by Antifa, so there is no reason to suspend them. Simple as that.

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/15/17978358/proud-boys-gavin-mcinnes-manhattan-gop-violence

It started out as a joke, using the song “Proud of Your Boy” from Disney’s Aladdin musical as the basis for the name of the group and the hashtag #POYB, which appears alongside Proud Boy content on Twitter. Women are not permitted to be Proud Boys, as McInnes explained:

It's the dumbest ****ing thing to argue how it started. You guys act like you were there or started it yourself.

It's easy.

I understand. Your original post was all about whining, probably like Rogan's podcast. Neither of you had any evidence of any sort of misbehavior on Twitter, but you feel aggrieved over what happened to people you despise for some reason, so you felt the need to insist on the same treatment for other people you despise.

There is no misbehavior on Twitter by Antifa, so there is no reason to suspend them. Simple as that.

There's evidence. There were specifics incidences Tim Pool grilled Twitter with where they were either clueless or said "we'll look into it."

Again, take your blinders off and Google it.

Here's the clip with multiple examples. This is Joe Rogan "whining."

1.4 Million Views.

42 K likes

1.3 dislikes

Yeah, my thinking is of the minority.

People love to deny reality.

Here's the clip with multiple examples. This is Joe Rogan "whining."

Yes, it is. By the way, one of the examples discussed at length (Megan Murphy) is a very left-wing person, which rather defeats the notion that there is bias against right-wingers.

It's pretty amusing that Joe Rogan thinks he's qualified to discuss what it scientifically accurate.

1.4 Million Views.

42 K likes

1.3 dislikes

Popular whining is not whining?

Yeah, my thinking is of the minority.

It is?

M

I put a space between the M and the U cause of language. This is Joe Rogan with Eric Weinstein talking about Andy Ngo and how people are skewing who he is and what happened.

I love the top comment.

Everyone is far right or alt right according to these idiots.

Yep, sounds about right.

I particularly liked the part about the left calling for censorship and this is reaping what you sow. Perhaps it’s confirmation bias but I still haven’t really seen or heard the right calling for censorship.

I put a space between the M and the U cause of language. This is Joe Rogan with Eric Weinstein talking about Andy Ngo and how people are skewing who he is and what happened.

The same Rogan who thinks there's a scientific basis for enforcing gender conformity?

I love the top comment.

Everyone is far right or alt right according to these idiots.

Yep, sounds about right.

I agree the Three Arrows channel is an odd place to start. On the other hand, if this one video was deemed too critical of Peterson directly, there may have been a specific reason. I did not listen to the video.

I was just at the channel,and almost all the videos are still up. Saying he's been de-platformed (what so many in here mistakenly call censored) would be an exaggeration.

I particularly liked the part about the left calling for censorship and this is reaping what you sow. Perhaps it’s confirmation bias but I still haven’t really seen or heard the right calling for censorship.

It happens. There are still plenty of right-wingers who are calling for mass arrests of Democrats.

It happens. There are still plenty of right-wingers who are calling for mass arrests of Democrats.

Mass arrests? Aside from calls to control the initially out of control trip protests I haven’t seen any calls for mass arrests.

If people are calling for that they are idiots.