What's new

Alex Jones and Social Media Censorship

One Brow you can not be that stupid...the milk shakes are water with quick drying lye cement mixed together.

If you are going to take people off social media for lying, does that mean CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC and the rest of the mainstream media should be taken off the air for lying to the American people for over 2 years about Trump being a Russian Agent. Asking for a friend.
Reporting about investigations is not the same as making a claim.

You should learn English better. I'm assuming by this misunderstanding that English is not your first language, and I sympathize, because English is one of the more difficult languages to master as a second language.

On the other hand, if English is the only human language you're capable of communicating in, you're a ****ing idiot.

Yes. Throwing milkshakes on people is assault. Crowds that throw milkshakes on people are not under control. Last time a crowd did this, they beat the **** out of a journalist until his brain hemorrhaged. But hey, there was no dry cement and a snopes article.

Adults, civilized people don't encourage others to throw milkshakes on people because of differing opinions. I'm sure you and Thriller disagree.

An assault is a physical attack. Milkshakes are an act of vandalism, not an assault. Perhaps if said journalist had been merely reporting on the event, instead of participating in it, they would not have been in the middle of the fight.

Adults, civilized people don't go around bringing batons to beat people down nor bragging about how many people they have injured or will injure. What we have here are two groups of people behaving irresponsible, and between them, Antifa behaving somewhat less irresponsibly.

Is promoting violence not violating terms of service?

What's the violence being promoted toward another, specific tweeter?

One Brow you can not be that stupid...the milk shakes are water with quick drying lye cement mixed together.

Except, that was a lie being spread by the police.

If you are going to take people off social media for lying, does that mean CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC and the rest of the mainstream media should be taken off the air for lying to the American people for over 2 years about Trump being a Russian Agent. Asking for a friend.

You mean, and also Fox for saying for 8 years that Obama was born in Kenya?

@One Brow I'll simple it down for you. Any account that incites violence should be banned. What do you think about Carlos Maza inciting violence? I hope he gets sued by Ngo for all he's worth. It's sad, people like you can't see through him and think he's a victim.

Going back to this, what a wonderful example of how the use of inciting, misleading language to shut off meaningful conversation. See, there was a chance at agreement here. Had Archie Moses asked me what I thought of Maza specifically encouraging the milkshaking of Ngo, I would have responded that I thought that tweet should be reported, and the Maza would be put through the same process that any other offending account would be put through. Singling out Ngo like that is harassment.

Instead, Archie Moses and NPC D4617 decide they have never met a right-wing exaggeration they don't like, and keep a meaningful conversation from happening in the process. Not that this is original to them, they learned it from the feet of Joe Rogan, et. al.

Instead, Archie Moses and NPC D4617 decide they have never met a right-wing exaggeration they don't like, and keep a meaningful conversation from happening in the process. Not that this is original to them, they learned it from the feet of Joe Rogan, et. al.

You will never get meaningful answers out of them. Archie seems to be all about picking apart your story, but won't put his through the same scrutiny. He won't even consider it's wrong.

There's a case for his monthly Ayahuasca always be accompanied by the Joe Rogan Experience.

Archie seems to be all about picking apart your story, but won't put his through the same scrutiny. He won't even consider it's wrong.

There's a case for his monthly Ayahuasca always be accompanied by the Joe Rogan Experience.

There are multiple examples of me saying the far right is wrong in this thread.

You're simpleton brain is unable to comprehend I would say that because as I said earlier, obviously, I must be far right or alt right.

You two are a joke.

Joe Rogan >>> your opinion >>> Chris Paul's glass of pee >>> science

An assault is a physical attack. Milkshakes are an act of vandalism, not an assault. Perhaps if said journalist had been merely reporting on the event, instead of participating in it, they would not have been in the middle of the fight.

I'm a person. I can't be vandalized. Property can be vandalized. If you throw things at me that is a type of assault.

Let's not excuse assault by pretending it isn't assault.

If you want to justify assault, justify assault, because that's what we're talking about. Not vandalism.

I'm a person. I can't be vandalized. Property can be vandalized. If you throw things at me that is a type of assault.

The milkshake doesn't damage you (unless you have a skin-contact allergy to one of its ingredients). It damages your property (clothes, reputation, etc.). That's vandalism. Feathers are things. Glitter is a thing? Would throwing feathers and glitter also be assault? When people throw rice at a wedding, is that assault? If the people are in a car when the milkshake is thrown, is that still assault?

Throwing stones (even pebbles) would be assault. Throwing ice would be. Milkshakes are not in the same category. That's why they use milkshakes to begin with.

Let's not excuse assault by pretending it isn't assault.

Let's also not pretend it meets the definition of assault, which requires an attack.

If you want to justify assault, justify assault, because that's what we're talking about. Not vandalism.

However, we are not talking about assault, which requires some sort of violence or threat.

The milkshake doesn't damage you (unless you have a skin-contact allergy to one of its ingredients). It damages your property (clothes, reputation, etc.). That's vandalism. Feathers are things. Glitter is a thing? Would throwing feathers and glitter also be assault? When people throw rice at a wedding, is that assault? If the people are in a car when the milkshake is thrown, is that still assault?

Throwing stones (even pebbles) would be assault. Throwing ice would be. Milkshakes are not in the same category. That's why they use milkshakes to begin with.

Let's also not pretend it meets the definition of assault, which requires an attack.

However, we are not talking about assault, which requires some sort of violence or threat.
Having something thrown at me is an attack. And if things are being thrown at me I have every right to respond by defending myself.

I'll leave it up to you to provide any definition of vandalism that happens against a person.

https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/vandalism.html

Vandalism laws are designed to prohibit conduct that has the potential to cost states millions of dollars each year in clean-up efforts, and may cause psychological or emotional damage to property owners as well. When a person defaces, alters, or otherwise destroys someone's property, they may be required to clean-up, repair, or replace the damaged property or, more substantially, face criminal penalties in the form of jail time, fines, or both.

Definition of Vandalism

Vandalism is a broad category crime that's used to describe a variety of behaviors. Generally, it includes any willful behavioraimed at destroying, altering, or defacing property belonging to another, which can include:

• Spray painting another's property with the purpose of defacing;
  • "Egging" someone's car or house;
  • Keying (or scratching) paint off of someone's car;
  • Breaking someone's windows;
  • Defacing public property with graffiti and other forms of "art";
  • Slashing someone's tires;
  • Defacing park benches;
  • Altering or knocking down street signs; and
  • Kicking and damaging someone's property with your hands or feet.
In addition, a person who possesses the means to commit vandalism, such as a drill bit or glass cutter, could also face vandalism charges in some circumstances.

Understanding Vandalism Laws

Vandalism laws exist to prevent the destruction of property and public spaces, and may also exist to protect against hate crimes and other behavior that is directed at religious or minority groups, such as ransacking a church or synagogue, writing racist or sexist graffiti on school property, or etching a swastika in a car.

Criminal property damage is covered by state laws and is usually defined differently by each state. Some states refer to vandalism as "criminal damage", "malicious trespass", "malicious mischief", or other terms. In an effort to control the impact of this crime, many states have specific laws that may decrease certain forms of property damage. For example, some states have local "aerosol container laws" that limit the purchase of spray paint containers or other "vandalism tools" which could be used for defacing property.

In addition, some states have laws that prohibit vandalism to certain types of property, such as cars, churches, school property, and government facilities. Moreover, some state vandalism laws prohibit specific acts, such as breaking windows, graffiti, and using man-made substances to destroy property.

Violation of Vandalism Laws: Penalties and Punishment

Depending on the specific state and value of the property damage, violation of vandalism laws is either a misdemeanor or felony offense. Penalties typically include fines, imprisonment in county jail, or both. In addition, a person convicted of vandalism is frequently ordered to wash, repair or replace the damaged property (known as "restitution"), and/or participate in programs to clean up graffiti and other forms of vandalism. Moreover, a parent of a minor child may be ordered to pay fines resulting from their child's vandal behavior under a "parental liability" theory.

It's also important to realize that while vandalism, on its own, is often considered a non-violent crime, it may be accompanied with other crimes or even escalate to more serious crimes. Crimes they may be related to vandalism include burglary, criminal trespass, or disturbing the peace.

Defenses to Vandalism Charges

Defenses to vandalism charges typically include circumstances that might "mitigate" or lesson the penalties, such as indifference, accident, mischief, or creative expression. Even though vandalism is a crime that generally requires completion of the act, it doesn't require you to get "caught in the act". You may be charged with this crime after the fact if there are witnesses, surveillance, or other evidence that might implicate you.

Learn How Your State's Vandalism Laws Apply to You: Speak with an Attorney

There are definitely talented artists who decorate cities with their art, but doing so on someone else's property without permission is a crime. If you're facing vandalism charges, you should consider contacting a qualified criminal defense attorney near you to discuss your case and to protect your rights.

simple assault
: a criminal assault that is not accompanied by any aggravating factors (as infliction of serious injury or use of a dangerous weapon) compare aggravated assault in this entry NOTE: Simple assault is usually classified as a misdemeanor.

Throwing milkshakes at people is legally not a form of vandalism but of assault. Now if that milkshake were to cause real physical harm, it would be considered assault and battery.

You cannot legally vandalize human beings (to the best of my knowledge).

There are multiple examples of me saying the far right is wrong in this thread.

You're simpleton brain is unable to comprehend I would say that because as I said earlier, obviously, I must be far right or alt right.

You two are a joke.

Joe Rogan >>> your opinion >>> Chris Paul's glass of pee >>> science

There are multiple examples of you not answering questions after others(myself) were willing to answer first.

You have no credits. Insert coin to continue.

Majority owner of Archie Moses said:
Back to OB's point: Why white knight for proud boys? Doesn't it make more sense not to give either extremist 0 air rather than stoke the fire to try to balance the equation out? Do you really think you're capable of always balancing it?

Having something thrown at me is an attack. And if things are being thrown at me I have every right to respond by defending myself.

It is an attack on your dignity and your clothing. I agree you have a right to self-defense from such an attack. Neither of those makes it assault.

I'll leave it up to you to provide any definition of vandalism that happens against a person.

I'm good with "action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property". Your clothes are your property, your public image to a more nebulous degree. Anyone who throws a milkshake someone is involved in criminal behavior, and should be sue-able for any damage therefrom.

Using GameFace's source:

https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/assault-and-battery-overview.html

Assault: Definition

The definitions for assault vary from state-to-state, but assault is often defined as an attempt to injure to someone else, and in some circumstances can include threats or threatening behavior against others. One common definition would be an intentional attempt, using violence or force, to injure or harm another person. Another straightforward way that assault is sometimes defined is as an attempted battery. Indeed, generally the main distinction between an assault and a battery is that no contact is necessary for an assault, whereas an offensive or illegal contact must occur for a battery.

So, to make the argument that milkshaking is assault, you need to make the argument that it is an attempt to cause injury.

To be clear, there are lesser offenses that milkshaking would fall under (Harassement? Malicious Mischief? might be different from place to place). It's just not assault.

There are multiple examples of you not answering questions after others(myself) were willing to answer first.

You have no credits. Insert coin to continue.

Please quote it.

I still have the ball.

You're still on the fringe of the left's balls and that's why you're salty.

Using GameFace's source:

https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/assault-and-battery-overview.html
So if I throw something at you meant to do you harm it is not assault? You definitely have to be a lib.

So, to make the argument that milkshaking is assault, you need to make the argument that it is an attempt to cause injury.

To be clear, there are lesser offenses that milkshaking would fall under (Harassement? Malicious Mischief? might be different from place to place). It's just not assault.