What's new

Alex Jones and Social Media Censorship

Be specific.
I'm not going to hold your hand on something you can easily do. Click play on the video you posted and listen away.

In fact, I recommend listening to the whole podcast and the one with Andy Ngo.

One quick example I will give you is Carlos Maza (Mr Victim of Steven Crowder) inciting violence and influencing Andy Ngo getting his *** kicked to the point of brain hemorrhaging.

I'm not going to hold your hand on something you can easily do. Click play on the video you posted and listen away.

In fact, I recommend listening to the whole podcast and the one with Andy Ngo.

One quick example I will give you is Carlos Maza (Mr Victim of Steven Crowder) inciting violence and influencing Andy Ngo getting his *** kicked to the point of brain hemorrhaging.

I guess that's as specific as I can expect from you.

Conservative Crowder used racial slurs, and otherwise hurtful speech on YouTube, which is against their rules(which are clear as day), but Youtube gave Crowder a free pass to break the rules.

Andy Ngo seems to have been assaulted, and at least three people have been arrested with an ongoing investigation

So in your examples, you've successfully cited a conservative getting away with breaking the rules, and three possible antifa members that have been arrested and an investigation into more.

Is that right?

I guess that's as specific as I can expect from you.

Conservative Crowder used racial slurs, and otherwise hurtful speech on YouTube, which is against their rules(which are clear as day), but Youtube gave Crowder a free pass to break the rules.

Andy Ngo seems to have been assaulted, and at least three people have been arrested with an ongoing investigation

So in your examples, you've successfully cited a conservative getting away with breaking the rules, and three possible antifa members that have been arrested and an investigation into more.

Is that right?

Your reading comprehension is beyond ******.
It makes responding to you almost impossible.

Wtf does people being arrested have to do with Carlos Maza's tweet where he encouraged and incited violence?

Your whole point revolves around proud boys and conservatives being treated unfairly. They're not. They're white, privileged assholes are afraid of no longer being quite as privileged. Crowder was demonetized, after he kept toeing over the line. Milkshakes were being thrown before Maza said anything. Concrete? Doesn't seem to be any evidence to support that. I don't think he's asked for concrete milkshakes.

People being arrested is a way of paying for crimes. You allege, and continue to allege, one side is treated more favorably. In the case of Andy Ngo, that's just not true. **** happened, it shouldn't have, and those that committed crimes were arrested, and will pay for it.

While we're near the subject of persecution, let's discuss the White Genocide Conspiracy Theory, which is what I was referring to when I said the roots of proud boys some time back.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory

In 1916, the American eugenicist and lawyer Madison Grant wrote a book entitled The Passing of the Great Race which, while largely ignored when it first appeared, went through four editions, becoming part of popular culture in 1920s America and, in the process, spawned the ideology that the founding-stock of the United States, the so-called Nordic race, were under extinction threats from assimiliation with non-whites. Grant wrote of it:

Neither the black, nor the brown, nor the yellow, nor the red will conquer the white in battle. But if the valuable elements in the Nordic race mix with inferior strains or die out through race suicide, then the citadel of civilization will fall for mere lack of defenders.

The theory goes back well before Gavin logged into breitbart, and is cousin to Aryan beliefs. White Supremacy, of course, goes back even further.

I would challenge anybody here to Michael Isakoff’s podcast on Seth rich and how Alex Jones exploited this tragedy and then explain why he shouldn’t be banned from most/all public forums. His family, just like those who listen friends and loved ones in Sandy Hook, shouldn’t be terrorized because some lazy fat *** loudmouth can make a quick buck spewing paranoia and vitriol.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/conspiracyland/id1471037693?i=1000444030784

Your whole point revolves around proud boys being treated unfairly. They're not. They're white, privileged assholes are afraid of no longer being quite as privileged.

Your reading comprehension and inability to understand what I'm saying is beyond poor. I literally just told you what my point is and then you translated it into meaning something you think. When did I say anything about the proud boys being treated unfairly? I didn't yet you have to use this narrative to protect your bias and larpers called the antifa.

It's useless having a conversation with you. You can't read. You translate things into what you want them to mean. You bring up invalid counter arguments e.g. there have been arrests and you lie about it
People being arrested is a way of paying for crimes. You allege, and continue to allege, one side is treated more favorably. In the case of Andy Ngo, that's just not true. **** happened, it shouldn't have, and those that committed crimes were arrested, and will pay for it.

Why lie about it, man? Is it because you can't read worth ****? Only read headlines? Or forget to add context to spin your narrative?
No. One. Was. Arrested. For. Beating. Ngo.
The three arrests were not connected to the Ngo attack, according to the Tribune. Police are investigating the Ngo attack, however.

Dry cement or not, telling your Twitter followers to milkshake people is a call to violence and against Twitter's policy.

Again, here's my point and no, it's not that I think the Proud Boys are mistreated. Again, a bitch move for putting those words in my mouth because you can't read.
**** the proud boys. **** the antifa.

The point being made is not to sympathize for either group. It's to shut them both down if you're going to use rules.

Like Tim Pool says, if you're going to ban the Proud Boys, then by all means. Using the same standards, why not ban the antifa? The Twitter lawyer even agrees with it. It's a simple point being made. It, by no means, translates to white knighting. Shut down any groups that incites violence.

Your reading comprehension and inability to understand what I'm saying is beyond poor. I literally just told you what my point is and then you translated it into meaning something you think. When did I say anything about the proud boys being treated unfairly? I didn't yet you have to use this narrative to protect your bias and larpers called the antifa.

It's useless having a conversation with you. You can't read. You translate things into what you want them to mean. You bring up invalid counter arguments e.g. there have been arrests and you lie about it

Why lie about it, man? Is it because you can't read worth ****? Only read headlines? Or forget to add context to spin your narrative?

Dry cement or not, telling your Twitter followers to milkshake people is a call to violence and against Twitter's policy.

Again, here's my point and no, it's not that I think the Proud Boys are mistreated. Again, a bitch move for putting those words in my mouth because you can't read.

You can talk all you want man, but you're out of credits. Your actions posting speaks for yourself; Antifa does something wrong, bitch and moan. proud boys and conservatives get somehow disadvantaged(fiction or non); raise hell.

But when a nazi ran someone over, or proud boys showed up armed for a standoff, keeping guns and staff a rooftop over, you were silent.

People around here largely shut the **** up about extremists because they don't want to give them credibility. You on the other hand were happy to support your boys, and cry foul at the drop of a hat.

The more I think about it, you're the worst kind of racist. The one that thinks he's not, tries to prove he's not, speaks for his side and his interests, and says **** the rest.

And yes, as of now, I AM calling you racist.

People like you, Harambe, Thriller have claimed I'm far-right, a nazi sympathizer, white supremacist, racist, I read Breitbart/Fox, etc because of the example of extremism that is pointed out in that video. None of that is true. I like Ben Shapiro and disagree with many of his social issues. That seems to strike a nerve.

You also think you're a right-wing conservative, at least some of the time. Then you go back to the "neither side" shtick.

You can talk all you want man, but you're out of credits. Your actions posting speaks for yourself; Antifa does something wrong, bitch and moan. proud boys and conservatives get somehow disadvantaged(fiction or non); raise hell.

Your reading speaks for itself.

But when a nazi ran someone over, or proud boys showed up armed for a standoff, keeping guns and staff a rooftop over, you were silent.

No, no I wasn't. Just because you can't recall what I've said or how I feel about those incidences doesn't mean you get to translate it into meaning I was silent. Another bitch move.

The Nazi that ran over and killed the young lady is a piece of **** and a terrorist.

I don't even know what you're talking about the rooftop thing cause I don't know what you're talking about. I'll be the first one to tell the proud boys to **** off though, just like I have many times, but that's your go-to move because you can't make a valid argument.

People around here largely shut the **** up about extremists because they don't want to give them credibility. You on the other hand were happy to support your boys, and cry foul at the drop of a hat.

lol. Yeah, I'm supporting my "boys." Gawd damn it.

I can't deal with this level of stupid and ignorance. It's like you're playing some childish game and have it in your head that the world must be this way and you're going to be an SJW and stop all the bad people because you're incapable original thoughts and critical thinking. What a sad thought of a grown *** man living in a fake reality.

"My boyz, boyzzz, my boyzz!!"

Who should have been? You got a name, or means of identification? Should they arrest some random people from Antifa?

...telling your Twitter followers to milkshake people is a call to violence...

As opposed to calling to beat people down, I suppose. Sure, the Proud Boys bring metal batons to fight with, but Antifa has milkshakes!

But, this is just about Twitter, right? Like the interview where Tim Pool talks about the radical liberal feminist who was suspended?

You also think you're a right-wing conservative, at least some of the time. Then you go back to the "neither side" shtick.

I've never once claimed I'm a right-wing conservative. lol

I'm on the Yang Train and I'm so alt-right, neither side of the shtick, etc. You guys want so hard to put words in my mouth and pretend it's true.

What a bunch of hacks.

Sigh

Who should have been? You got a name, or means of identification? Should they arrest some random people from Antifa?

Who should have been arrested? They people who beat Andy. Disagree?

Do I have a name or means of identification? No, the cowards run in mobs and wear masks and the police are told to do nothing. The idea that this is actually happening in 2019 and the mayor of Portland allows it is sad (the same mayor the antifa burns for not being "progressive enough."

Should they arrest some random people from the Antifa? That's a clown question bro.

The only reason why we're talking about arrests is that harambe randomly brought it up and I've already said it's an invalid and dumb counter-argument.

As opposed to calling to beat people down, I suppose. Sure, the Proud Boys bring metal batons to fight with, but Antifa has milkshakes!

I don't condone mob violence on any side. Nor do I try and brush aside a serious act of violence because, well, milkshakes. I'm glad you do, bro.

But, this is just about Twitter, right? Like the interview where Tim Pool talks about the radical liberal feminist who was suspended?

Like the interview where Tim gives multiple examples you can't seem to understand because, well, you're bias blinded.

Be specific.

Tim Pool being threatened to be killed.
Doxxing of police officers.
Kathy Griffen doxxing high school kids.
Carlos Maza inciting violence.

You're like, can you be more specific, please? Yeah, but what about your boyz?!?! Nazi, racist, etc.... lol

I've never once claimed I'm a right-wing conservative. lol

Except, you did.

Who should have been arrested? They people who beat Andy. Disagree?

Where are they? Got an address?

Do I have a name or means of identification? No, the cowards run in mobs and wear masks and the police are told to do nothing.

Except, as pointed out, the police are making arrests. The police are even making up lies about Antifa putting cement in the milkshakes, while giving members of the Proud Boys fist bumps as they pass.

The idea that this is actually happening in 2019 and the mayor of Portland allows it is sad (the same mayor the antifa burns for not being "progressive enough."

I agree the mayor should be better about keeping the groups separate. Other cities manage to do so.

Should they arrest some random people from the Antifa? That's a clown question bro.

Clown response to a clown position.

I don't condone mob violence on any side. Nor do I try and brush aside a serious act of violence because, well, milkshakes. I'm glad you do, bro.

Right, you just post tweets from people who claim that a man swinging a weapon at members of Antifa is the victim. You don't pick any side at all.

Like the interview where Tim gives multiple examples ...

Including examples Tim gives from the liberal side, because Twitter bans both liberals and conservatives, right?