What's new

Alex Jones and Social Media Censorship

Except, you did.

Feel free to quote me, dude. It amazes me how many times you've tried to tell me what I am when I say that I'm not. I have some conservative views, sure. I have some liberal views, absolutely. The fact that you get off and telling me what I am is beyond silly. I mean, why would I be closeted about being a conservative? It makes no ****ing sense.

It's like me saying, hey look, everyone, @One Brow is a communist. It's true. He even says so. It doesn't matter if you deny it, you are, you communist hack.

Where are they? Got an address?

Out there somewhere. Do you have the address for D.B. Cooper? I mean, since we don't know his name or address, then obviously saying that the person who committed a crime is ludicrous.

I imagine this is why you support the cowards who wear the masks so they can get away with beating people.

Except, as pointed out, the police are making arrests. The police are even making up lies about Antifa putting cement in the milkshakes, while giving members of the Proud Boys fist bumps as they pass.

The police received bogus information and instead of doing their due diligence in verifying the story, they tweeted. They didn't make it up like you claim. Either way, with or without dry cement it still is assault. With or without dry cement, Andy's brain still spilled blood in Andy's brain. But go on making your point that there was no dry cement.

The proud boys, when they break the law, are arrested. Shocking, right? I think the pricks that break the law should be arrested.

If the cops are fist bumping douchebags like the proud boys, it's got to make you wonder how unbearable the antifa is. lol

I agree the mayor should be better about keeping the groups separate. Other cities manage to do so.

We agree on something. Let's have a moment of silence and cherish this moment.

Clown response to a clown position.

It was a really dumb question though. Like, super stupid. You're better than that and that's saying a lot.

Right, you just post tweets from people who claim that a man swinging a weapon at members of Antifa is the victim. You don't pick any side at all.

I literally posted this when I posted that pic. You know, to learn more. I imagine I meant disgusting though. lol
Anyone know more to this? I don't know the full context, but looks disguised if true.
So, yeah, I didn't pick a side. If that guy was being violent and breaking the law, then **** him. He got what was coming for him. (It's actually really easy to say that.)

Including examples Tim gives from the liberal side, because Twitter bans both liberals and conservatives, right?

Twitter has banned both sides. Twitter ideologies are liberal. Twitter bans a significant amount of conservatives compared to liberals. Twitter often turns it's head when rules are broken from liberals. Tim nails the Twitter execs with examples and points. There's a reason it has millions of views.

But hey, man. I'm a Twitter has no bias and I'm a conservative because, well, you say so!

lol

Can you imagine being a loser like all those folks that show up to destroy the city?

To the Bat Uber.

That was super not funny.

And the 1st Amendment is not the right of people to have different opinions.

I also had no idea people pronounced it ant-eefa. I have always thought it was pronounced anti-faah.

That was super not funny.

And the 1st Amendment is not the right of people to have different opinions.

I also had no idea people pronounced it ant-eefa. I have always thought it was pronounced anti-faah.

It wasn't that funny. That said, it shows how pathetic people are there. To me, Batman and Robin weren't the most cringy people in the video and that says something. The guy that argued Superman was better than Batman was so triggered. The people destroying the newspaper machines are pathetic. It's just a bunch of adult larpers playing a game. They're no different than Batman and Robin.

Would you show up in a mask at one of these?

Would you show up in a mask at one of these?

**** no!

I absolutely do not condone what antifa does, how they do it, or why they do it.

I completely disagree with OneBrow about the assault thing (with the shakes, regardless of what's in them) and think they are bordering on being a full blown terrorist organization. Many of the people there either might not be antifa, might not consider themselves antifa or don't really understand what antifa is. But the ones who ARE 100% Antifa, they should probably be in jail for the actual crimes they commit.

I mean, let's be clear, I'm anti-fascism. I'm also anti-communism. Anti-theocracy. Anti-dictatorship. Probably a dozen or more anti-this or that's.

But these guys are treating protesting like a blood sport. That's not healthy for anyone.

**** no!

I absolutely do not condone what antifa does, how they do it, or why they do it.

I completely disagree with OneBrow about the assault thing (with the shakes, regardless of what's in them) and think they are bordering on being a full blown terrorist organization. Many of the people there either might not be antifa, might not consider themselves antifa or don't really understand what antifa is. But the ones who ARE 100% Antifa, they should probably be in jail for the actual crimes they commit.

I mean, let's be clear, I'm anti-fascism. I'm also anti-communism. Anti-theocracy. Anti-dictatorship. Probably a dozen or more anti-this or that's.

But these guys are treating protesting like a blood sport. That's not healthy for anyone.

You wrote it way better than I could. I also want to point out, this doesn't mean you support or are white knighting the Proud Boys for saying this nor are you alt right. Lol

I do think that both these parties are the far fringes of their ideology and are not a fair representation of the right or the left. They're a bunch of larping adults and I hope the city gets its **** together. The next protest is supposed to be in August and one can only wonder where it's going to escalate.

Feel free to quote me, dude. It amazes me how many times you've tried to tell me what I am when I say that I'm not. I have some conservative views, sure. I have some liberal views, absolutely. The fact that you get off and telling me what I am is beyond silly. I mean, why would I be closeted about being a conservative? It makes no ****ing sense.

We all have a self-identity we cherish. Yours seems to include the notion that you are middle-of-the-road and non-partisan, so you try to see yourself that way. I don't feel strongly enough about it to dig back a couple of months and find the posts.

It's like me saying, hey look, everyone, @One Brow is a communist. It's true. He even says so. It doesn't matter if you deny it, you are, you communist hack.

When I start defending communists in here, and talking about how communists need to have their points made more visibly, you will have a basis for that.

Out there somewhere. Do you have the address for D.B. Cooper? I mean, since we don't know his name or address, then obviously saying that the person who committed a crime is ludicrous.

I'm not saying the non-arrest of D. B. Cooper is due to some sort of oppression.

I imagine this is why you support the cowards who wear the masks so they can get away with beating people.

Or, because right-wingers in the past have been known to track down protesters and threaten them at/near their home. 50/50 on that, right?

The police received bogus information and instead of doing their due diligence in verifying the story, they tweeted. They didn't make it up like you claim.

Sure, as long as the Proud Boys are making the accusation, why bother with due diligence?

Either way, with or without dry cement it still is assault. With or without dry cement, Andy's brain still spilled blood in Andy's brain.

Andy wasn't injured by a milkshake. But go on pretending it's the same thing.

The proud boys, when they break the law, are arrested. Shocking, right?

Sometimes they are arrested, sometimes the police just let them fight.

If the cops are fist bumping douchebags like the proud boys, it's got to make you wonder how unbearable the antifa is. lol

But you're not conservative, noisiree.

I literally posted this when I posted that pic. You know, to learn more. I imagine I meant disgusting though. lol

So, yeah, I didn't pick a side. If that guy was being violent and breaking the law, then **** him. He got what was coming for him. (It's actually really easy to say that.)

You said, "Looks like the antifa are having themselves a great, moral highground week by beating people up." That's not a neutral position, that's taking a side.

See, this gets back to what I said earlier in this post about the conflict between who you see yourself as and how you feel.

Twitter has banned both sides. Twitter ideologies are liberal.

No harassment is a liberal ideology you oppose?

Twitter bans a significant amount of conservatives compared to liberals.

Perhaps its just conservative feel more privileged to harass others into their world view.

Twitter often turns it's head when rules are broken from liberals.

Perhaps liberals just respond more positively earlier in the disciplinary process.

Tim nails the Twitter execs with examples and points. There's a reason it has millions of views.

Sure, but I doubt we agree on the reason.

Tim Pool being threatened to be killed.
Doxxing of police officers.
Kathy Griffen doxxing high school kids.
Carlos Maza inciting violence.

You're like, can you be more specific, please? Yeah, but what about your boyz?!?! Nazi, racist, etc.... lol

Everyone who does anything gets death threats in this day and age. Get the **** over it. Blasse-Ford, AOC, Nanci Pelosi all get death threats regularly. You don't bitch, moan and whine about them.

Doxxing of police officers is happening on both sides, liberals and conservatives. ****, police departments have started doxxing others, re; Berkely Police.

Kathy Griffen wants to hold individuals accountable for their actions. And she's already on the *****ist for her Trump head skit.

Yes, Carlos Maza saying throw milkshakes is totally violence. I'm so scared.

But you're still avoiding the question that's been up for pages now. You're slinging it, and you aren't acknowledging why you want to sling it. Answer the ****ing questions. I'm going to post those questions until you answer.

Majority owner of Archie Moses said:
Back to OB's point: Why white knight for proud boys? Doesn't it make more sense not to give either extremist 0 air rather than stoke the fire to try to balance the equation out? Do you really think you're capable of always balancing it?

Everyone who does anything gets death threats in this day and age. Get the **** over it. Blasse-Ford, AOC, Nanci Pelosi all get death threats regularly. You don't bitch, moan and whine about them.

Doxxing of police officers is happening on both sides, liberals and conservatives. ****, police departments have started doxxing others, re; Berkely Police.

Kathy Griffen wants to hold individuals accountable for their actions. And she's already on the *****ist for her Trump head skit.

Yes, Carlos Maza saying throw milkshakes is totally violence. I'm so scared.

But you're still avoiding the question that's been up for pages now. You're slinging it, and you aren't acknowledging why you want to sling it. Answer the ****ing questions. I'm going to post those questions until you answer.

Bro, you sound like a really ****** person. Seriously though.

How unreasonable of me to think death threats should be taken seriously. I'll try my best to get over it. Obviously, since I haven't written anything about AOC (who I just defended on Jazzfanz btw,) Pelosi, etc that obviously means I'm 100% for people threatening to kill them. What is written on Jazzfanz is all that I think and stand for and believe. There is no way there could be more to me. *rolls eyes*

You condone violence and threats and marginalize the significance on one side and flat out say it. I condemn it, continue to condemn both sides and you deny it and get so angry about me calling out your side.

You're so edgy, progressive and woke, dude. You're killing it this internet game and you'd make for a good larper. You should buy a mask, attend the next antifa protest, get arrested for breaking the law and cry about how you're the victim and the police are the bad guys who obviously support the boys because if they didn't, they would let you run the **** wild with your ideologies and make believe, woke little world.

It's like arguing with the guy who's 40 but acts like they're the woke, all knowing 17 year old.

Last edited:
Bro, you sound like a really ****** person. Seriously though.

How unreasonable of me to think death threats should be taken seriously. I'll try my best to get over it. Obviously, since I haven't written anything about AOC (who I just defended on Jazzfanz btw,) Pelosi, etc that obviously means I'm 100% for people threatening to kill them. What is written on Jazzfanz is all that I think and stand for and believe. There is no way there could be more to me. *rolls eyes*

You condone violence and treats and marginalize the significance on one side and flat out say it. I condemn it, continue to condemn both sides and you deny it and get so angry about me calling out your side.

You're so edgy, progressive and woke, dude. You're killing it this internet game and you'd make for a good larper. You should buy a mask, attend the next antifa protest, get arrested for breaking the law and cry about how you're the victim and the police are the bad guys who obviously support the boys because if they didn't, they would let you run the **** wild with your ideologies and make believe, woke little world.

It's like arguing with the guy who's 40 but acts like they're the woke, all knowing 17 year old.

Just answer the questions.

Majority owner of Archie Moses said:
Back to OB's point: Why white knight for proud boys? Doesn't it make more sense not to give either extremist 0 air rather than stoke the fire to try to balance the equation out? Do you really think you're capable of always balancing it?

At this point, it’s obvious he doesn’t want to because it’ll sink his argument.

He’s found his identity through some weird and extremist people on Facebook. It helps him feel connected to a community. A weird and extremist community, one that worships Ben Shapiro, finds mocking LGBT funny, and finding never-ending victimization of his extremist community through rules and standards set by major companies and supported by the majority of decent people. But he’ll still claim he’s neutral and moderate.

But that’s his schtick. I think it would be advantageous for him to find a different community and escape that echo chamber. I think a belief system that accepts a globalized planet and supports multiculturalism and stops the nonstop victimization of oneself would be good. I’m not sure how one obtains it. I did it in college by meeting new people and beliefs and now over a decade of studying history and teaching about cultures. I also didn’t go to a homogeneous religious school either. Did that help? Maybe.

But people are free to believe what they want; As long as they don’t violate the rules of conduct set by the owners of that platform. :)

You might look at it as giving them air time. I look at it as condemning both of them. I look at it as conversation. I look at it as opportunity to educate myself as to what's going on. I look at it as a very easy and simple thing to condemn both sides with out any "yeah, buts" or needs to defend either the proud boys or antifa (it's cute you're going to respond something predictable and say I'm for the proud boys and defend them lol.)

Do I think I'm capable of always balancing it? Probably not. That doesn't mean I'm not going to try. That doesn't mean condemning the actions of one group condones the actions of another.

Look at the Batman video I posted and look around past the crappy parody. What's going on in Portland is a ****ing joke. People like you are encouraging behavior like it because of your with or against "woke" narrative. You try and make me look like the bad guy when all I'm saying is **** both the antifa, the proud boys, the larpers, the law breakers, the violence, the destruction, the censorship, the one sided narratives. I can sleep at night with that thinking.

At this point, it’s obvious he doesn’t want to because it’ll sink his argument.

He’s found his identity through some weird and extremist people on Facebook. It helps him feel connected to a community. A weird and extremist community, one that worships Ben Shapiro, finds mocking LGBT funny, and finding never-ending victimization of his extremist community through rules and standards set by major companies and supported by the majority of decent people. But he’ll still claim he’s neutral and moderate.

But that’s his schtick. I think it would be advantageous for him to find a different community and escape that echo chamber. I think a belief system that accepts a globalized planet and supports multiculturalism and stops the nonstop victimization of oneself would be good. I’m not sure how one obtains it. I did it in college by meeting new people and beliefs and now over a decade of studying history and teaching about cultures. I also didn’t go to a homogeneous religious school either. Did that help? Maybe.

But people are free to believe what they want; As long as they don’t violate the rules of conduct set by the owners of that platform. :)

I'm aware. But he needs to admit it to himself. He won't do it because "he'll lose". I've given him several chances out that will still make him look somewhat strong, but I assume he hasn't caught on.

I like how the people that argue I'm not middle of the road and an extremist are the ones that say it because I'm not for their polar, one-sided bias. While I'm like **** both sides. **** the antifa. **** the proud boys. They're like how dare you say the antifa. You're obviously a proud boys supporter. You're obviously bias. You don't think the way I do so I'll tell you what you think, feel, are and call you an extremist.

Another day of me condemning two groups based off of the same values. Another day with only the liberals calling me out.

**** Trump. **** Fox News. **** the proud boys. **** the alt right. Hooray for the Yang Train. We need more gun laws, restrictions, bans. I agree on all liberal social issues with a few exceptions. Our medical system is a joke. Student loans are a joke. Legally, I'm all for abortion (except for late term unless health reasons, etc, - I used to oppose this openly,) I'm for the legalization of drugs, I'm pro weed, our prison system is a joke especially with non violent offenders, our border needs a vast improvement, I support refugees, I don't support war or babysitting other countries, I'm against religious ideologies interfering politically, I'm for public schools, I support green and global warming is a serious issues, I support assisted suicide. Yet, I'm alt right, an extremist, a nazi, a white supremacist, conservative.
If you're labeling me this after knowing this, you got to wonder who's really on the fringe and the extremist.

Yet another example of Archie’s “neutrality” and “moderation.” Reposts crap from one of the main Seth Rich conspiracy theorists. She’s a Hannity regular. Why would Sara Carter want to paint US soccer in bad light? I’m sure it has nothing to do with politics... Amiright?

https://jazzfanz.com/threads/usa-womens-soccer.112148/

Love me some Shapiro when I agree with him. Hell, even the lady agreed with him and told him to **** himself for it. Lol

You might look at it as giving them air time. I look at it as condemning both of them. I look at it as conversation. I look at it as opportunity to educate myself as to what's going on. I look at it as a very easy and simple thing to condemn both sides with out any "yeah, buts" or needs to defend either the proud boys or antifa (it's cute you're going to respond something predictable and say I'm for the proud boys and defend them lol.)

Do I think I'm capable of always balancing it? Probably not. That doesn't mean I'm not going to try. That doesn't mean condemning the actions of one group condones the actions of another.

Look at the Batman video I posted and look around past the crappy parody. What's going on in Portland is a ****ing joke. People like you are encouraging behavior like it because of your with or against "woke" narrative. You try and make me look like the bad guy when all I'm saying is **** both the antifa, the proud boys, the larpers, the law breakers, the violence, the destruction, the censorship, the one sided narratives. I can sleep at night with that thinking.

This is about as helpful an answer as you've ever provided. Thank you for helping make progress.

Do not take this as personal criticism, merely observation. You don't come off as condemning both sides because you've become the first guy that defends neo-conservatives. Which is pretty impressive, considering we have Hack around here. You have consistently demonstrated, and portrayed yourself in a manner that exposes how you feel one side should be defended. And that is most identifiable by being at the throat of the other.

People like me are not encouraging violence. People like me are not encouraging, enabling, or excusing actions. People like me are trying not to add fuel to the fire, which is what people like me feel like people like you are doing. You're acting as the manifestation of America; big fights somewhere else starts, and instead of discouraging both sides you've picked one.

Violence from extremists is a problem. The answer isn't defending one or the other, the answer is to devalue the win. You don't devalue X by praising and defending Y. You don't devalue the Y by attacking X. You show people there's a better life not fighting.

This is about as helpful an answer as you've ever provided. Thank you for helping make progress.

Do not take this as personal criticism, merely observation. You don't come off as condemning both sides because you've become the first guy that defends neo-conservatives. Which is pretty impressive, considering we have Hack around here. You have consistently demonstrated, and portrayed yourself in a manner that exposes how you feel one side should be defended. And that is most identifiable by being at the throat of the other.

People like me are not encouraging violence. People like me are not encouraging, enabling, or excusing actions. People like me are trying not to add fuel to the fire, which is what people like me feel like people like you are doing. You're acting as the manifestation of America; big fights somewhere else starts, and instead of discouraging both sides you've picked one.

Violence from extremists is a problem. The answer isn't defending one or the other, the answer is to devalue the win. You don't devalue X by praising and defending Y. You don't devalue the Y by attacking X. You show people there's a better life not fighting.

Bro, take this as a personal criticism. Your reading comprehension sucks ***.