What's new

All-Time Draft 2nd round: Hotttnickkk vs Jazzyapma

Who would win in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing people ignore is the fact that Havlicek could score anywhere on the floor. Deadeye sharpshooter he was. The 3 line didn't exist when he played but he could easily have been Kyle Korver.

The fact still stands that he has never shot a 3 pointer in his life, and pairing him with Grant Hill who's a career 31.4% shooter is a bad combination, IMO.

The fact still stands that he has never shot a 3 pointer in his life, and pairing him with Grant Hill who's a career 31.4% shooter is a bad combination, IMO.

Using this logic, none of us should've ever drafted any wing who played before the inception of the three point line.

What has the world become?

Old time players would beat the crap out of kkk and alike if they have heard that they could not shoot 3's because they had no arc in their time. My dad was a basketball player and he would laugh his *** off to that statement. There was a star in his team and one time we have visited them and pops asked him what would it be like if they had the 3 pt line and he went I would score 300 a game :)

What has the world become?

Old time players would beat the crap out of kkk and alike if they have heard that they could not shoot 3's because they had no arc in their time. My dad was a basketball player and he would laugh his *** off to that statement. There was a star in his team and one time we have visited them and pops asked him what would it be like if they had the 3 pt line and he went I would score 300 a game :)

Well there you go.

No.

I think the best way to do it is to simply add up the rep power of the voters to determine a winner in the event of a tie.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that, though.

So... you're assuming PKM and UGLI are basketball geniuses?

No one has BIG-AL on his roster... What a lame All-Time Draft competition... I gave this one to Jazzy, because he has Kareem on his roster. He is the second best, on my NBA all time BIG-MAN list... The first one is BIG-AL....

No one has BIG-AL on his roster... What a lame All-Time Draft competition... I gave this one to Jazzy, because he has Kareem on his roster. He is the second best, on my NBA all time BIG-MAN list... The first one is BIG-AL....

I nearly chose Big-Al ... nearly.

Well, in case I don't make it out of this round, here's a cool video of how good a defender Scottie Pippen was in his prime.

He could guard positions 1-4 pretty effectively.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1YchiFv-5M

.... and boy were those Phoenix and New Jersey Nets fun to watch with prime Kidd at the helm.

How did he take the Nets to x2 NBA Finals I'll never know. K-Mart, Jefferson, Kittles. That was a fun team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ljMWKSdYQ