What's new

All-Time Draft 2nd round: Hotttnickkk vs Jazzyapma

Who would win in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And then there were three...

Hotttnickkk won his 1st round match by 8 and his 2nd round by 1, giving him a total of 9 points.

Joel won his 1st round match by 3 and his 2nd by 5, giving him a total of 8 points.

I won my first match by 10 points and my 2nd by 8, giving me a total of 18 points.

This means Hotttnickkk and Joel will face each other in the Semi-Finals and the winner will play me in the Finals.

Joel and kkk, you have 24 hours to PM me a write-up if you'd like. We'll start the Semi-Finals tomorrow at 2:30 PM MST.

I still think that poster with 'ginger' in his name is an obvious alt…first couple threads he posted in were these ones right away?

That doesn't make sense.

I still think that poster with 'ginger' in his name is an obvious alt…first couple threads he posted in were these ones right away?

That doesn't make sense.

Excellent use of the Chewbacca defense

I honestly think we should not count the obvious alt votes.

It's just too hard to tell. Some could be 'dormant' alts.

Also even though 'frier' to me seems obvious because he joined the site today and voted in this match-up only, it's still not 100% guaranteed that he is an alt.

^
I think that's being disingenuous. It should be a tie at best imo but if I'm being REALLY honest, I think you received two alt votes and therefore should lose. No hate here, kid. Just my honest opinion.

^
I think that's being disingenuous. It should be a tie at best imo but if I'm being REALLY honest, I think you received two alt votes and therefore should lose. No hate here, kid. Just my honest opinion.

Well ****

Who are the two supposed alts that voted for kkk?