What's new

All-Time NBA Draft (not just international)

I just don't think I'm smart enough to do an All-Time draft…the research alone would kill me. Sorry bruh.

Give me the futures squad!!!!!!

Aka (some of) the 2024 US Gold medal winning Basketball team.

Dennis Smith Jr. (PG)
Harry Giles (PF)
Jayson Tatum (SG)
Emmanuel Mudiay (PG)
Malik Monk (SG)
Josh Jackson (SF)
Ben Simmons (SF)
Udoka Azubuike (C)
Thon Maker (C)
Marvin Bagley III (PF)

Wait - so this is an All Time one (including current), and then Spy's doing his usual Annual BAWSE one with just current players later?

If so that's pretty cool.

Wait - so this is an All Time one (including current), and then Spy's doing his usual Annual BAWSE one with just current players later?

If so that's pretty cool.

Yes...didn't know Spy did one usually...sorry Spy...but yes, this is all-time, including current hoppers.

Will we have to promote our teams after the picks completed? I hate that part.

So I can't count on you then?
I'll watch and vote I guess. I'm kinda bitter over the one I participated. Thanks for the game though, they are fun to follow. Will also wait for Spy's annual one. The 2012 one was epic.

And no need to worry, people fill in this draft games pretty quick.

based on a players full career or prime years???

Can you specify Wilt Chamberlain in 1962??

('03 Tracy McGrady? '51 George Mikan? David Robinson in '95?... etc)

Prime years usually works better since it's a hypothetical one time play-offs type event. It has been done that way generally.

Prime years usually works better since it's a hypothetical one time play-offs type event. It has been done that way generally.

If thats the case sign me up.

But I'm building my team, not pandering to the crowd, Im taking '06 Gilbert Arenas at somepoint too, just for cold-blooded game winners. get mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJDLjTq2QWc

If thats the case sign me up.

But I'm building my team, not pandering to the crowd, Im taking '06 Gilbert Arenas at somepoint too, just for cold-blooded game winners. get mad.
Just a heads up though, playing that way doesn't guarantee the people evaluating your team that way.

I had drafted Bogut and T-Mac, and it didn't work well at all.