What's new

All-Time NBA Draft (not just international)

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];879580 said:
I like Boone's Farm Fish better.
Me too, despit the fact that i have not had me any boones farm in like 15 years.

Icehouse, st ides, and red stagg all day erry day

I'm not going to participate, but I will criticize each and every one of you during the process.

I'm gonna be that guy.

Haven't read past page 1.. but one thing that sucks about "all time" is it always ends in a stupid argument about whether such and such player from a hundred years ago would be as good in today's game. It ends up with no 'real' winner because it's just too fuzzy wuzzy.

Oh, I think to semi-simplify things, we will be using today's NBA's rules rather than just leave it wide open. Spy, Hack? Let me know how you feel.

Haven't read past page 1.. but one thing that sucks about "all time" is it always ends in a stupid argument about whether such and such player from a hundred years ago would be as good in today's game. It ends up with no 'real' winner because it's just too fuzzy wuzzy.

You skeered bro?

You should do the current NBA draft when we do that though.

For real.

Oh I will. I'm doing one on a different board right now, except we have 30 teams.

The goal is to find a way to put it in a simulation, as well as do some type of a keeper league. Would be fun to do here as well.

Titanic, I'm gonna have to decline. You have just 17 posts in two years. I doubt we can really count on you, no offense.

Crawl, can we count on you? In that same span you have about 375 posts. Not very much. We will need you to be checking this thread daily, making your pick in a timely fashion when it's your turn.

That's very unwelcoming, I'd get offended. Maybe the guy was going to commit?

Okay, here's the deal. Ignore the thread title. I proposed an International Draft originally but only had enough patience to hold out for two hours before changing my mind. It's an all-time NBA draft!!!

All-time NBA draft. 10+ teams, snake style draft order, 10 players per team. The idea is to create the best team, as if they had to play together, in actual post-season basketball. This isn't just stat-stuffing. This is forming the best team possible.

Once the draft is over, we will have a playoff system, until one team is left standing.

Who's in? So far...

QuinSnydersHair
spycam1
Thee jazz fan
WhiteChocolate
heyhey
Hotknickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Jazzyapma
Hack

Didn't PG_AB want to play?

I will step out, I do want to participate but I don't have access to this forum very often and I would hate to be 'that guy' that holds up the draft. Thanks for considering though