Who Wins, Hack or JoelHodgeJr

• Hack

Votes: 20 46.5%
  • JoelHodgeJr

Votes: 23 53.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Derrick Rose would eat Oscars lunch.

Just watch the world cup. You can't tell me that dude isn't one of the baddest dudes to ever play this game.

Minus the injuries. He's the 3rd best player in today's game right now. Heck, even with the injures. I'm still taking him 3rd. If Kobe is right, then it's Kobe. But Rose is no worse than the 4th best player right now.

1. Lebron
2. Durant
3. Rose.

I swear to god. Rose would average 50 in the 60's. They would all wet the bed trying to stop him.

It's so crazy too cuz a lot of people got picked before Rose. Does anyone besides Fabtrey disagree that Rose is the 3rd best player in the NBA? I'm counting Kobe and Wade as over the hill. If we are talking prospects then I might put Anthony Davis just above him. Maybe not. It's close. But I can't think of someone else. Nobody else is as dominant as Rose is. Westbrook makes dumb decisions. Chris Paul is limited physically. Harden doesn't play defense. Steph is limited physically. I'm not say these players suck. I'm just saying. Rose is just better. He won the league MVP at the youngest age ever. Over guys like Lebron and Durant. Why do you think that happened?

Why the **** do I have to explain this? Fabtrey open your ****ing eyes. Stop believing in tall tales. Look at the tape bro. That silly bs they called basketball back in the day wouldn't fly in this era or the most recent eras.

Go look at every sport and every competition. Man has gotten considerably better at everything. It's indisputable.

Agreed with this.

Watch the tape, or check the stats.

Last edited:
Even if you go by the "respect" rankings then my team should still win

I easily got 5 top 50 all time. I probably got a couple more. I have 5 league MVP's. JoelHodgeJr has 2 top 50 players.

Ridiculous. Fabtrey just be hating.

I easily got 5 top 50 all time. I probably got a couple more. I have 5 league MVP's. JoelHodgeJr has 2 top 50 players.

It ain't over yet though...

Hack's team needs more/better outside shooting for spacing, and Barkley is undersized vs. athletic length. I'm not a big fan of Vince Carter in a playoff setting.

Just watch the world cup. You can't tell me that dude isn't one of the baddest dudes to ever play this game.

Minus the injuries. He's the 3rd best player in today's game right now. Heck, even with the injures. I'm still taking him 3rd. If Kobe is right, then it's Kobe. But Rose is no worse than the 4th best player right now.

1. Lebron
2. Durant
3. Rose.

I swear to god. Rose would average 50 in the 60's. They would all wet the bed trying to stop him.

It's so crazy too cuz a lot of people got picked before Rose. Does anyone besides Fabtrey disagree that Rose is the 3rd best player in the NBA? I'm counting Kobe and Wade as over the hill. If we are talking prospects then I might put Anthony Davis just above him. Maybe not. It's close. But I can't think of someone else. Nobody else is as dominant as Rose is. Westbrook makes dumb decisions. Chris Paul is limited physically. Harden doesn't play defense. Steph is limited physically. I'm not say these players suck. I'm just saying. Rose is just better. He won the league MVP at the youngest age ever. Over guys like Lebron and Durant. Why do you think that happened?

Why the **** do I have to explain this? Fabtrey open your ****ing eyes. Stop believing in tall tales. Look at the tape bro. That silly bs they called basketball back in the day wouldn't fly in this era or the most recent eras.

Go look at every sport and every competition. Man has gotten considerably better at everything. It's indisputable.

Before the injuries, absolutely.

We'll have to wait and see if he's still top 3. He's looked good so far for Team USA, but let's not downplay the seriousness of his injuries. He had two season ending injuries back-to-back. Both involving his knees.

Hack's team needs more/better outside shooting for spacing, and Barkley is undersized vs. athletic length. I'm not a big fan of Vince Carter in a playoff setting.

Whats wrong with how Vince Carter does in the playoffs? Have you ever watched him in the playoffs? And what part of 7th all time 3 pointers made says not a good outside shooter?

The one thing I don't understand, is how people say they can vote based on two players. Just because JHJ had Oscar and Jordan doesn't mean you should vote for him based on them alone. It isn't a two-on-two tournament the last time I checked.

I think your team would probably lose to the 97 Rockets(Barkely,Hakeem,Drexler). Jazz beat them in 6 and Jordan beat us in 6. That's how I made my decision.

I think your team would probably lose to the 97 Rockets(Barkely,Hakeem,Drexler). Jazz beat them in 6 and Jordan beat us in 6. That's how I made my decision.

Huh? Barkley and Drexler weren't even in their prime at that time.

1. Lebron
2. Durant
3. Rose.

ah, the good old highlight film eye test. you put together dwight howard's highlight film and you would think he really was a superman. he would make bill russell cry. lol go watch god shamgod highlight, hell why not watch skip to my lou? they would avg 50pts against those 60's players who never even seen a double cross over. and go watch some stephon marbury highlight. he makes isiah thomas look like a grade school baller.

dear jazzfans, basketball is not about who's more fancy.

i'll give you an irrefutable proof.

39 year old dude with 1 move vs. 2 athletic twin tower. one of the guy he owned is a guy who would never be ridiculed in this forum.
https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/198602060HOU.html

hell 1 month later.
https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/198603160LAL.html

watch the highlight. those young cats ran like gazzelle and dunked like they were about to kill somebody.
watch the highlight of that old man in mid 80's. ew. so old and so weak. all he does is one move. it looks like watching some freaky tall grandpa in my local ymca.

and then go watch tyson chandler/dwight howard/deandre jordan/brook lopez/demarcus cousins/al horford/javal mcgee etc, etc. that old man doesn't belong on the same court. just look at the difference in athleticism!!!

and why not just go watch linsanity videos? lin could finish like tony parker around the rim! he made 3s! just look at that allyoop to tyson chandler! dude has a great great vision! put up 27/8 in that 2 1/2 week stretch. what a great player, a future hall of famer! smaller ginobli with better attacking mentality!

all tapes lie dude.

basketball is a simple game. don't make it complicated. you protect the ball. pass to the open guy. create spaces for each other. know what the D is doing. pass to the big man. play inside then out. don't turn the ball over. learn how to shoot. in oscar's case, he knew how to shoot in many different ways. both shoulders, on and off pivot, various angles. he ends up squaring his shoulder and he made shots with very good accuracy.

it's a simple game. remember that.

About two hours left. At that time, a winner will be declared and then all winners will have 24 hours to PM me their new write-up since they will have a new opponent. The old write-up can also be used.

1. Lebron
2. Durant
3. Rose.

I know he has an MVP but I'd put him below Westbrook who I think is 3rd right now.

About two hours left. At that time, a winner will be declared and then all winners will have 24 hours to PM me their new write-up since they will have a new opponent. The old write-up can also be used.

How are you doing the next round? With six left, don't you need to have two with a bye? Or will you do a bye for the next round when it's down to 3 teams?

How are you doing the next round? With six left, don't you need to have two with a bye? Or will you do a bye for the next round when it's down to 3 teams?

I say we do the two byes right now for the two winners with the most vote differential. So Ellis and I get a bye right now.

Lol, if only it was that easy.