All-Time NBA Draft: Round One--spycam1 vs. QuinSnydersHair

Who wins, Spycam1 or QuinSnydersHair?

• spycam1

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • QuinSnydersHair

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Curious. What would we do if there was a tie?

I think it's happened once before and I don't remember what we ended up doing about it.

I think the suggestion last year was let Freak (i.e., Matt Harpring) decide on the outcome. He is the most qualified after all.

It never came to that though, last minute voting have always decided on the winner.

I think the suggestion last year was let Freak (i.e., Matt Harpring) decide on the outcome. He is the most qualified after all.

It never came to that though, last minute voting have always decided on the winner.

Nah, we'll figure something out if it ever comes down to that.

I was thinking we could add up the total amount of rep power for the voters of each team, but the polls aren't public hmmmmm...

I was thinking we could add up the total amount of rep power for the voters of each team, but the polls aren't public hmmmmm...

Then wouldn't it come down to who's best buddy with PKM, UGLI and Colton???

What's wrong with seeking professional help? If the voting are so close, why not seek advice from someone who has actually played in the NBA?

That's your argument?

While I don't think Westbrook will historically be in the same conversation as Thomas at all (there was a TV movie about him). Thomas is a Top 5 PG of all-time and Westbrook will not be anywhere close. I do disagree that Westbrook is not a PG. That is the position he starts at and is listed by his coach (who also was an NBA PG), so he is a PG. He is not a prototypical PG like Thomas, Stockton, Paul, but he is at the extreme of what the PG position is becoming.

Very very close match up this... would go all the way to the 7th game for sure with Dirk vs Allen taking the last shot....

Pg: spy (1)
SG:Quin (1)
Sf: Quin (2)
Pf: spy (2)
Ç: Quin (3) tough call
Chem: spy (3) Quins lack of true pg.
Mix:Quin (4)

Quin gets my vote.

To me this is spy superior starting lineup vs quin depth.

Fwiw my voting will break down as follows:

I will compare each player at each position and give a point for each player I deem superior.... Then add up the points. (Not even gonna really consider the 3rd stringers tbh)

Then I will look at chemistry/style of play comparisons.

Finally, I will look at which team I would enjoy watching more (the homer portion of my vote.