What's new

An Alleged 1953 UFO Crash and Burial Near Garrison, Utah

It is Roswell not Rosewell. Your right though one crashed there. Many vehicles and men showed up to the crash site and took everything away, then they claimed it was a weather balloon. Why would you send many vehicles and men to pick up a downed weather balloon.
I think I saw a UFO myself. I was on guard duty in a foxhole in the desert of New Mexico close to the Mexico border. I saw a red object going super fast over the mountain range in the distance and it suddenly made a 90 degree turn straight up and disappeared. That happened back in the late 60s, and we had nothing capable of that.
It's you're not your.

UFO are real. Was chased by one as a 16 year old riding on a truck in the middle of the night on a ranch where the cattle were being mutilated. It looked like a star in the sky in the distance then started moving erratically and then started chasing us. Got over the top. Nothing but bright light and scared to death. Fortunately no abduction at least not one I remember

UFO are real. Was chased by one as a 16 year old riding on a truck in the middle of the night on a ranch where the cattle were being mutilated. It looked like a star in the sky in the distance then started moving erratically and then started chasing us. Got over the top. Nothing but bright light and scared to death. Fortunately no abduction at least not one I remember

This made me lol.

Noice.

Can't make this stuff up. The US Army signs a contract to study UFO material and make better weapons. Like it or not, lol...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...to-study-ufo-material-and-make-better-weapons

The U.S. Army has signed a contract to study and exploit materials from unidentified flying objects. It intends to use what it learns in order to develop new weapons platforms.

No, I'm not joking.

The facts are provided in a newly agreed cooperative research and development contract between the U.S. Army's Combat Capabilities Development Command (specifically, the Ground Vehicle Systems Center) and the UFO technology exploitation group To The Stars Academy. Established by Blink-182 founder Tom DeLonge, To The Stars Academy involves former U.S. government, military, and advanced aerospace engineers in the research and capability exploitation of unidentified aerial phenomena, or UFOs.

The U.S. Army's stamped and signed 26-page contract is quite stunning.

It says that To The Stars Academy has shown the Army that it "is a company with materiel and technology innovations that offer capability advancements for Army ground vehicles. These technology innovations have been acquired, designed, or produced by [To The Stars Academy], leveraging advancements in metamaterials and quantum physics to push performance gains.".......

......But what is this metamaterial?

I can confirm that at least some of the source material was retrieved from crash remnants or materials sourced from UFOs. Analysis of these UFOs suggests they are enabled with space-time, cloaking, transmedium travel, and gravity manipulation capabilities. That's not crazy conspiracy talk. In a key credibility submission, the contract adds that "the Office of the Secretary of Defense can share historical reports of findings and origin of materiel solutions in the possession of [To The Stars Academy]."

Translation: historical reports of material exploitation from crashed UFOs. We're not in Kansas anymore, folks.

Here is the key part:

“I can confirm that at least some of the source material was retrieved from crash remnants or materials sourced from UFOs. Analysis of these UFOs suggests they are enabled with space-time, cloaking, transmedium travel, and gravity manipulation capabilities. “

Which means that the contracts says nothing about materials from little green men.

Critical thinkers want to know: “how can you confirm this?” “Why are you not including this confirmatory evidence in your article?”

it is likely that the confirmation is nothing more than an anonymous source. Fox Mulder maybe?

Trash journalism.

I can say I saw a UFO one night, right over the Seabrook (NH) Nuclear plant construction site -- it never was completed, despite billions of dollars invested in it. Anyway, it was a green light that looked the size of a star, then it swooped down over the beach breaking into two beacons of light that disappeared over the ocean. I'll never forget it, and just a couple weeks before, a pilot in Australia reported such a green light and then disappeared himself. It was in the news and that's what made my sighting so eerie because it was similar to that report.

I was wrong about Seabrook. It was partially completed in 1986 and still in operation.

My father described a UFO sighting he had. I'm not going to get into the details because I can't really remember them, I was a kid when he told me. But he described what he saw, the lights, the unusual way they were acting, the perception of things moving across the sky very quickly. How bizarre it was... until the aircraft made a turn that revealed that it was a 100% normal commercial jetliner. He said that had the plane not made that turn he might have been convinced he saw a UFO. The lights were a result of the way light was reflecting off the curved surfaces. His perception of the distance of the lights was not accurate, it was somewhat of an optical illusion.

Seeing something strange is not evidence that people visit us from other planets. That conclusion requires a much more conclusive level of evidence. If you see something that you can't identify it means that you can't identify it.

My father described a UFO sighting he had. I'm not going to get into the details because I can't really remember them, I was a kid when he told me. But he described what he saw, the lights, the unusual way they were acting, the perception of things moving across the sky very quickly. How bizarre it was... until the aircraft made a turn that revealed that it was a 100% normal commercial jetliner. He said that had the plane not made that turn he might have been convinced he saw a UFO. The lights were a result of the way light was reflecting off the curved surfaces. His perception of the distance of the lights was not accurate, it was somewhat of an optical illusion.

Seeing something strange is not evidence that people visit us from other planets. That conclusion requires a much more conclusive level of evidence. If you see something that you can't identify it means that you can't identify it.
That's why I'm not totally convinced by what I saw, but it was strange. Some people said it could've been experimentation with lasers as the plant is near the former SAC base in Portsmouth NH.

Screw ufo's I want to see a body.
girls_in_bikini_02.jpg

Here is the key part:

“I can confirm that at least some of the source material was retrieved from crash remnants or materials sourced from UFOs. Analysis of these UFOs suggests they are enabled with space-time, cloaking, transmedium travel, and gravity manipulation capabilities. “

Which means that the contracts says nothing about materials from little green men.

Critical thinkers want to know: “how can you confirm this?” “Why are you not including this confirmatory evidence in your article?”

it is likely that the confirmation is nothing more than an anonymous source. Fox Mulder maybe?

Trash journalism.

I have no real idea what to make of Delonge's TTSA, or exactly why the Pentagon is signing off on this. I don't trust anybody in this story, which basically all started when the New York Times highlighted the released videos of Navy pilot sightings, in December of 2017. The Navy then admitted, "yeah, this happened, and yeah, we don't know what our pilots saw", and then this year the Navy revised guidelines to remove the ridicule fear for pilots reporting such things.

Whatever, for whatever reason(s), the army is interested in the claims of TTSA. I've had a lifelong interest in the subject of UFO's, since I was a kid in the 50's. I'm fully aware of all the impossibilities involved and cited, fully aware of the ridicule factor, but just never cared. Because, like other Fortean subjects, I've found the subject to be an excellent venue for thinking outside the box of consensus paradigms, and I have nothing to lose. I'd rather do that then simply accept conventional wisdom, believing new ideas and discoveries are more likely to be made by people who are willing to think outside the box.

As far Roswell, I've read everything, but on a personal level, I knew an enlisted man stationed there at the time of the incident, and I admit it was an honor to hear his first hand account of this iconic event. I know he was not simply lying to me about the material he and his fellow enlisted men handled. Which proves nothing, just cool to have known someone who was there, and could relate a witness account to me.

Regardless, with respect to this TTSA-US Army contract, there are more in depth looks here:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...th-rockstar-tom-delonges-ufo-research-company

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...cademys-fantastic-ufo-mystery-material-claims