What's new

An Alleged 1953 UFO Crash and Burial Near Garrison, Utah

Of course UFOs are real. They're just not aliens from other planets.

Just curious to hear what you think the video of the navy pilot was. Do you know of technology that moves like that?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.in...chad-underwoord-dave-fravor-a9254671.html?amp

Sure, it may not be alien, but whatever it was happened and is very hard to explain.

I love a quote by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.
A great challenge of life: Knowing enough to think you are right, but not knowing enough to know you are wrong.

Pretty sheltered comment imo.

Pretty silly article to use as a response. Alien life does not mean alien visitation in UFOs. For example, the theory of panspermia is about non-intelligent life being spread to earth, and is still more believable than alien visitors.

Just curious to hear what you think the video of the navy pilot was. Do you know of technology that moves like that?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/ufo-tic-tac-flying-saucer-chad-underwoord-dave-fravor-a9254671.html?amp

Sure, it may not be alien, but whatever it was happened and is very hard to explain.

"Very hard to explain" =/= "alien spaceship".

“It was just behaving in ways that aren’t physically normal. That’s what caught my eye. Because, aircraft, whether they’re manned or unmanned, still have to obey the laws of physics. They have to have some source of lift, some source of propulsion. The tic tac was not doing that.”

And he added: “You’re up there flying, like, ‘Okay. It’s not behaving in a manner that’s predictable or is normal by how flying objects physically move’.”

Really, what else needs to be said?

Has anyone else watched the Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch on the History channel? I just finished the first episode. It reminds me of the Oak Island series.

I've always been fascinated by it so it's nice to have a show like this. That said, a lot of the people in the show are weirdos like the owner, the ranch workers and security guard.

The owner has some bling!

Has anyone else watched the Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch on the History channel? I just finished the first episode. It reminds me of the Oak Island series.

I've always been fascinated by it so it's nice to have a show like this. That said, a lot of the people in the show are weirdos like the owner, the ranch workers and security guard.

The owner has some bling!
I'll have to check that one out. The thing I hate about series like oak island is you are guaranteed they never find anything of consequence and the search never ends because then they don't have a series anymore to generate revenue. So the suspense is all fake because if they have this huge buildup in the 5th episode of season 1 then all of a sudden they open the treasure chamber, well, that's it. I think even if they do find anything they will keep it hidden until the series has run it's course then suddenly "find" the treasure to end the series. It's an exercise in ******** tv.

Basically they learned their lesson from the opening of Al Capone's vault.

I'll have to check that one out. The thing I hate about series like oak island is you are guaranteed they never find anything of consequence and the search never ends because then they don't have a series anymore to generate revenue. So the suspense is all fake because if they have this huge buildup in the 5th episode of season 1 then all of a sudden they open the treasure chamber, well, that's it. I think even if they do find anything they will keep it hidden until the series has run it's course then suddenly "find" the treasure to end the series. It's an exercise in ******** tv.

Basically they learned their lesson from the opening of Al Capone's vault.

I haven't watched Oak Island in a few years. I was always fascinated by the story long before the show started. It's crazy to think that with modern technology they still can't get as deep as the money pit.

The first episode of Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch was pretty good. It had an unsettling feeling to it. The ranch workers are obviously paranoid and traumatized by the ranch. In the first episode, an hour into their investigation they start to find anomalies the scientists can't explain.

Too bad I don't have cable anymore. I watched it on the app on my fire stick. Anyone wanna give me their username and password to your cable provider so I can finish watching it? Yeah, didn't think so.

The frustrating thing is I have Hulu, which shows as one of the account providers to watch the Discovery App. When I put in my username and password it tells me I don't have Hulu live. Wtf is that?

I haven't watched Oak Island in a few years. I was always fascinated by the story long before the show started. It's crazy to think that with modern technology they still can't get as deep as the money pit.

The first episode of Secrets of Skinwalker Ranch was pretty good. It had an unsettling feeling to it. The ranch workers are obviously paranoid and traumatized by the ranch. In the first episode, an hour into their investigation they start to find anomalies the scientists can't explain.

Too bad I don't have cable anymore. I watched it on the app on my fire stick. Anyone wanna give me their username and password to your cable provider so I can finish watching it? Yeah, didn't think so.

The frustrating thing is I have Hulu, which shows as one of the account providers to watch the Discovery App. When I put in my username and password it tells me I don't have Hulu live. Wtf is that?
Download cinema box hd to one of your devices.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Download cinema box hd to one of your devices.

I'll check that out. I just need to put a Kodi build on my computer or take some time (watch a step-by-step YouTube tutorial to show how to jail break my Fire stick and add Kodi.)

For whatever reason, evertime I say fire, I think of Beavis and Butthead.

I'll check that out. I just need to put a Kodi build on my computer or take some time (watch a step-by-step YouTube tutorial to show how to jail break my Fire stick and add Kodi.)

It's super easy to get Kodi on distich fire stick. Also to jail break it you go to the settings and then developer settings. Then allow outside sources and you're done.

I use a firestick too. One cool thing I found is an app called "apps to fire" which transfers any app from your phone to your firestick.

If you have an Android phone then Google cinema HD and download the apk to your phone.

Download the apps to fire app on your phone. Use that apps to fire app to transfer the cinema HD app to your firestick. Then you can watch basically anything and everything on your firestick.

It's super easy to get Kodi on distich fire stick. Also to jail break it you go to the settings and then developer settings. Then allow outside sources and you're done.

Kodi still works? We had it for a few years but it seemed to just get worse and worse and worse until it was completely unusable.

Kodi still works? We had it for a few years but it seemed to just get worse and worse and worse until it was completely unusable.

That was my experience too. I got tired of always having to update my build to find another version that worked a lil better but was ****.

When I first heard about the show, I figured just another show in the formula of Oak Island. But I did want to at least see what the ranch looked like. Probably could have done that sooner, when Bigelow owned it, don't know, I never did.

Anyway, last month I read this article, and it made me hopeful that maybe there would be actual science, and actual substance.

https://www.newsweek.com/skinwalker-ranch-ufo-sightings-uap-robert-bigelow-poltergeist-1491532

So I was sure to watch the second episode, having missed the first. I found myself thinking "just another show like Oak Island". I don't have much patience for reality tv in the first place. I might give it a bit more time, or not.

Back to the original post. I'm very familiar with the area of the supposed crash site and I've never even heard of this. Which if there was any sort of truth to it, we'd all have heard of it. I have relatives around that would love another good conspiracy though. I've definitely heard the theories of there being gold in the hills and mountains, but not usually from people you "listen" to. :)

My oldest son went on a school field trip that toured the DRES. So I have a hard time believing most of the things being contributed to the place.

I use a firestick too. One cool thing I found is an app called "apps to fire" which transfers any app from your phone to your firestick.

If you have an Android phone then Google cinema HD and download the apk to your phone.

Download the apps to fire app on your phone. Use that apps to fire app to transfer the cinema HD app to your firestick. Then you can watch basically anything and everything on your firestick.

I just watched this. :)

When I first heard about the show, I figured just another show in the formula of Oak Island. But I did want to at least see what the ranch looked like. Probably could have done that sooner, when Bigelow owned it, don't know, I never did.

Anyway, last month I read this article, and it made me hopeful that maybe there would be actual science, and actual substance.

https://www.newsweek.com/skinwalker-ranch-ufo-sightings-uap-robert-bigelow-poltergeist-1491532

So I was sure to watch the second episode, having missed the first. I found myself thinking "just another show like Oak Island". I don't have much patience for reality tv in the first place. I might give it a bit more time, or not.

I just watched the second episode. I'm surprised you didn't find it at least interesting. They're clearly seeing all sorts of weird ****. There's gotta be radiation or magnetic fields there.

I'm gonna watch the third. This is much better than Oak Island.

That was my experience too. I got tired of always having to update my build to find another version that worked a lil better but was ****.
Kodi is always working well and stable. The apps you have on it may or may not work. If you want to steam any tv site sore show or movie you do have stay up to date with ones that work well. There were very good ones for years and then they got shut down. For awhile you had to get a new one every couple months. I've been using the same one for about a year that works well.

I just watched the second episode. I'm surprised you didn't find it at least interesting. They're clearly seeing all sorts of weird ****. There's gotta be radiation or magnetic fields there.

I'm gonna watch the third. This is much better than Oak Island.

Well, in part, I’m probably just sick of the reality tv formula. Yeah, I mostly read, and just had it on as background. I was surprised that I did not pay closer attention, because both my wife and I were looking forward to it. I’ll watch again, next Tuesday. It’s just that when they sit around at the table, jawing, it always feels scripted to me. I’ll watch again, though.

I’m not sure what magnetic anomalies signify, really. I’ll give it another shot, the owner seems serious about it.

I don’t expect the History channel is serious about anything other than how are the ratings. I actually came to resent their Ancient Alien series. History was my area of study, and I just laugh at the incredible stretches and misinterpretations made in that show. You know I have a life long interest in ufos, but the talking heads on Ancient Aliens basically deny past human cultures could accomplish anything without alien intervention.

So, that’s another factor for me, as a student of history I resent how the History network is willing to butcher the past in the interest of their alternative history. So, maybe that’s a bit of bias against the network on my part. I’ve come to expect fluff over substance. Again, I’ll watch next Tuesday.

Last edited:
Well, in part, I’m probably just sick of the reality tv formula. Yeah, I mostly read, and just had it on as background. I was surprised that I did not pay closer attention, because both my wife and I were looking forward to it. I’ll watch again, next Tuesday. It’s just that when they sit around at the table, jawing, it always feels scripted to me. I’ll watch again, though.

I’m not sure what magnetic anomalies signify, really. I’ll give it another shot, the owner seems serious about it.

I don’t expect the History channel is serious about anything other than how are the ratings. I actually came to resent their Ancient Alien series. History was my area of study, and I just laugh at the incredible stretches and misinterpretations made in that show. You know I have a life long interest in ufos, but the talking heads on Ancient Aliens basically deny past human cultures could accomplish anything without alien intervention.

So, that’s another factor for me, as a student of history I resent how the History network is willing to butcher the past in the interest of their alternative history. So, maybe that’s a bit of bias against the network on my part. I’ve come to expect fluff over substance. Again, I’ll watch next Tuesday.

Ancient Aliens, to me, is 90% fools gold and 10% gold. I agree with your post and how they misinterpret history or deny past culture's ability in engineering and technology.

I find myself pausing it all the time while I read about what they're talking about (usually wiki pages) and look at the place on Google Earth. I love history and while the show doesn't teach it that well, you can still learn about a lot of new things you never knew about - at least for me.

I like the narrator's voice too.

Reactions: Red
Occam's razor

Occam's Razor, logically, is nonsense. It assumes we have all the possibilities, and that our notions of simplicity are ultimately beyond contest.

I like casting a wide net, perhaps over and over again, in hopes of finding something new.

Besides, Brigham Young did a damn good job explaining the origins of life on earth, and the full nature of the universe, in saying that the Biblical creation story is a metaphorical account, and that Adam and Eve (and others) were brought here from another planet. Obviously, if there are zillions of life-sustaining planets in the Universe that have been there since forever, the occasional interstellar mission might need to land on earth, hopefully safely.

However, I've been to site where this landing alledgedly took place, checked out all the details of the claims, and I think this yarn was spun by a local rancher with more time, and cows, on his hand than his wife could manage.

I think he's the same man who was struck by lightning, that came in through his bathroom window, and jolted him in his tub.

Might be some cognitive dissonance in that skull somewhere.

Ancient Aliens, to me, is 90% fools gold and 10% gold. I agree with your post and how they misinterpret history or deny past culture's ability in engineering and technology.

I find myself pausing it all the time while I read about what they're talking about (usually wiki pages) and look at the place on Google Earth. I love history and while the show doesn't teach it that well, you can still learn about a lot of new things you never knew about - at least for me.

I like the narrator's voice too.

I’ve always genuinely enjoyed seeing the many archaeological sites they visit. That’s always been my favorite part of the show, while I ignore their interpretations. Also, I have noticed that some of the most recent episodes have focused on today’s events, stemming from the videos To the Stars Academy released, etc. I have enjoyed that most recent focus, though I usually just run across them while channel surfing. But the recent revelations have been the most interesting development in ufology in a long time. Still not completely trusting of To the Stars Academy, and it’s motives, but this field has always lent itself to distrust of sources.