What's new

An Alleged 1953 UFO Crash and Burial Near Garrison, Utah

I believe that you want to be different just to be different. You want to try to find alternatives to what people know.

Trump is compromised and has been most of his life. He is maybe one of the most compromised politicians we have had. Making money from guys presidency is more important than anything else he does in office.

So I guess you're antifa! That's cool, good for you! Are you at the protests or just doing what you can from your computer?

I think you missed the point.

Ambrose Bierce represents, in my belief system, a symbolic example of intelligent, educated, believers caught up in the Big Lie that is "Progress" in today's political realm. He is also an example of just how sincere believers generally make themselves problematic for real power centers.

Antifa is mostly mercenary, hireling activists, probably people with severe drug dependencies or other psychological problems that make them bad hires for productive work. Generally, such operations rely on volunteer "joiners" to turn out in large numbers, but reportedly, that is not happening on scale, so it's pretty expensive to run the riots.

We should, perhaps, investigate who is buying all the baseball bats and junk pipe, bottles, and gasoline.

I have heard that James O'Keefe has a unit deployed with mikes and cameras targeting the buses that deliver the protestors.

The whole thing is classic political strategy straight from communist cell standard procedure manuals. The plan to disarticulate higher levels of management included.

No, I'm not that stupid, my friend.

I'm more like a missionary trying to pull drowning Marxists outta the flood, or outta the muck that remains after the flood.

People who've been caught up in the big stink are still God's people. God loves his people, and wants them to come clean and get their heads straight. It'snot Judgment Day yet, and I bet fully half of the people who today are sincere believers in the Resistance will reject it when they see what it has done. For sure, almost everyone will, when they see who is running the program.

Solzhenitsyn wrote about the legendary riots in Lubyanka, when Lenin had rounded up all the Bolshevik intellectuals and political organizers who put him in power.

The thing to watch out for here is how this may be a set up for a political operation based on fear...... uhmmm...... like the warmist alarmism and the pandemic, not to mention the Trump boogeyman worthy of Resistance.

So, tell Republican Marco Rubio. He’s the one leading the Congressional effort to get to the bottom of what the Pentagon knows about the subject....

Is that before or after the snipe hunt?

I just happen to like a good joke. Even knowing your fundamental assertion that all investigators outing any hypocrisy on the left are indulging in fake media.

In your view, James O'Keefe is all snipe hunt. Of course.

But back atchya boy on you media.

So, tell Republican Marco Rubio. He’s the one leading the Congressional effort to get to the bottom of what the Pentagon knows about the subject....
I think you're right about Rubio, but he is a RINO dontchaknow.

Don't imagine I don't ask the same sorts of questions about Republicans as I do about Dems.

Snipes are no joke. I lost my jackalope to one.

So you're from Wyoming?

Where the evolution of antelope and jackrabbits has sorta merged in some very furry smaller critters that can graze under the snowbanks? And outrun bullets?

So you're from Wyoming?

Where the evolution of antelope and jackrabbits has sorta merged in some very furry smaller critters that can graze under the snowbanks? And outrun bullets?

But lets get back to the 1953 incident reported by the long-time resident of Garrison...... well, the ranch at the south end of the mountain, where he was struck by lightning while in his bathtub in 1941.

I actually heard his gig on Coast to Coast, and went to site he described. The white house abandoned on the side of the highway...... probably the least traveled oiled road in the country. I hit a cow there one night in 1996. The cow walked off but my truck had no radiator anymore. I had to walk miles. One car stopped. I know who they were, some pine nut hunters from Chihuahua. But rthey saw me, saw the cow, and laughed..... and drove on. Their car was packed.

But after I headr the frizzled intellect of Garrison expound on the the crash, I stopped at the old house, crawled around in the ratshit, and hiked out over the mud flat. You do realize that if a car goes offroad in a flat like that, it leaves tracks that last a hundred years, don't you? Nobody had ever been there except jackrabbits and antelope..... maybe a jackalope who knows, crows and rats. The cows don't even go out there because there's no grass, and in wet weather the mud sticks, and you can't even walk upright.

No, there was never a force of two hundred backhoes digging out a hole to sink the craft outta sight. Nothing ever happened there.

I think you missed the point.

Antifa is mostly mercenary, hireling activists, probably people with severe drug dependencies or other psychological problems that make them bad hires for productive work. Generally, such operations rely on volunteer "joiners" to turn out in large numbers, but reportedly, that is not happening on scale, so it's pretty expensive to run the riots.

Nope, it's a disorganized group of people loosely based on being against fascism. Some might have some of those problems you listed but just the same as other people and groups.

So you are anti fascism that pretty much makes you antifa.

So there's been a lot of talk about people being bussed into places, just like in the last election babe made a lot of claims of essentially hundreds of thousands of people being bussed across state lines to cast fraudulent votes.

I've long considered starting a thread imagining the coordination, the outreach, the bus rentals (including drivers). etc. that would be involved in these fantasy bus campaigns. Just in my own pre-consideration of it, it's such a massive effort that I'm certain it isn't something that could be done on the sly. But it's the linchpin in many of babe's fantasies. He just imagines that without a stray whisper, Soros is able to mobilize in the neighborhood of 1 million people who covertly get on hundreds of thousands of busses and cross state lines undetected so that they might commit fraud. Let's just leave out the effort to get all these people double (triple, babe?) registered to vote in multiple states. Let's just try to imagine you can hire enough busses to do such a thing, and do it without detection. So you've got the busses, now you need the hundreds of thousands of dedicated operative bus drivers.

Anyway. If babe wants to go down this road AGAIN, I challenge him to lay out the logistics for such a thing. How he imagines the people are contacted. How he imagines the busses are rented, owned or borrowed. How all the bus drivers are vetted to ensure they are 100% loyal to the cause.

There are a lot of moving pieces if you're only talking about enough people to fill one bus, but Trump lost the general by a few million votes, yet there are claims by Trump and @babe that he didn't lose if you discount the millions of fraudulent votes.

Walk us through a potential multi-million vote fraud enterprise babe. Walk us through the thousands of people you imagine are being bussed into these protests as paid non-interested professional troublemakers who never break their silence.

Either these people believe in their protest or they are all (thousands upon thousands) being made into multi-millionaires to provide them with the necessary incentive to play along when any one of them breaking ranks would tear the whole thing apart.

Do you see how absolutely idiotic your suggestions are, babe? Beyond any rational concept of reality. This is why I never respond to you. You're lost in the ****ing woods without a trail of breadcrumbs. A gingerbread house is as realistic as the yarns you spin.

I just happen to like a good joke. Even knowing your fundamental assertion that all investigators outing any hypocrisy on the left are indulging in fake media.

Lots of investigators expose legitimate hypocrisy on the left.

In your view, James O'Keefe is all snipe hunt. Of course.

If you are looking for buses full of protestors, absolutely. However, I would not describe most of his exploits as snipe hunts. I would more typically refer to them as fishing expeditions.

Nope, it's a disorganized group of people loosely based on being against fascism. Some might have some of those problems you listed but just the same as other people and groups.

So you are anti fascism that pretty much makes you antifa.

This needs another thread. This has gotten off the 1953 fake craft burial in the mud flats.

Lots of investigators expose legitimate hypocrisy on the left.

If you are looking for buses full of protestors, absolutely. However, I would not describe most of his exploits as snipe hunts. I would more typically refer to them as fishing expeditions.

Where do their stories get coverage in our mainstdream media???

Let's take this to it's own thread, OK?

So there's been a lot of talk about people being bussed into places, just like in the last election babe made a lot of claims of essentially hundreds of thousands of people being bussed across state lines to cast fraudulent votes.

I've long considered starting a thread imagining the coordination, the outreach, the bus rentals (including drivers). etc. that would be involved in these fantasy bus campaigns. Just in my own pre-consideration of it, it's such a massive effort that I'm certain it isn't something that could be done on the sly. But it's the linchpin in many of babe's fantasies. He just imagines that without a stray whisper, Soros is able to mobilize in the neighborhood of 1 million people who covertly get on hundreds of thousands of busses and cross state lines undetected so that they might commit fraud. Let's just leave out the effort to get all these people double (triple, babe?) registered to vote in multiple states. Let's just try to imagine you can hire enough busses to do such a thing, and do it without detection. So you've got the busses, now you need the hundreds of thousands of dedicated operative bus drivers.

Anyway. If babe wants to go down this road AGAIN, I challenge him to lay out the logistics for such a thing. How he imagines the people are contacted. How he imagines the busses are rented, owned or borrowed. How all the bus drivers are vetted to ensure they are 100% loyal to the cause.

There are a lot of moving pieces if you're only talking about enough people to fill one bus, but Trump lost the general by a few million votes, yet there are claims by Trump and @babe that he didn't lose if you discount the millions of fraudulent votes.

Walk us through a potential multi-million vote fraud enterprise babe. Walk us through the thousands of people you imagine are being bussed into these protests as paid non-interested professional troublemakers who never break their silence.

Either these people believe in their protest or they are all (thousands upon thousands) being made into multi-millionaires to provide them with the necessary incentive to play along when any one of them breaking ranks would tear the whole thing apart.

Do you see how absolutely idiotic your suggestions are, babe? Beyond any rational concept of reality. This is why I never respond to you. You're lost in the ****ing woods without a trail of breadcrumbs. A gingerbread house is as realistic as the yarns you spin.

You've never been willing to represent my concept of political misconduct/political organization accurately. But OK, I'd like tpo deal with your take, but in it's own thread.

Where do their stories get coverage in our mainstdream media???

Let's take this to it's own thread, OK?

"Their" being "Project Veritas"? The coverage of their ACORN video led to end of ACORN, before people know how deceptively he edited videos. Once the media learned how his tactics worked, they downplayed coverage of his pseudo-investigations, because they rarely pan out to match the claims.

No need for a new thread; there is little on Project Veritas meriting further discussion.

"Their" being "Project Veritas"? The coverage of their ACORN video led to end of ACORN, before people know how deceptively he edited videos. Once the media learned how his tactics worked, they downplayed coverage of his pseudo-investigations, because they rarely pan out to match the claims.

No need for a new thread; there is little on Project Veritas meriting further discussion.

You don't know what you'r4e even talking about.

You claimed the MSM has investigative reporters who do negative stuff on "Left" or "Dem' or "liberal" politicians. That's the "their" in my post.

Your claims about "Project Veritas" productions is sim[ly dismissive denials without eviidenc3e.

I suppose the MSM doesn't do any editing to make a story.

Ask the kid who had his name run out in the MSM when an agitator accosted him gpt erstomh a "MAGA" hat.

The problem here is that now Obama is out inciting race riots at John Lewis' funeral. You know, the man who with MLK did non-violent demonstrations in the sixties.

When the cause you're pushing requires continually upping the ante on lies to try to make a case, you should review the merits of the cause.

You don't know what you'r4e even talking about.

You claimed the MSM has investigative reporters who do negative stuff on "Left" or "Dem' or "liberal" politicians. That's the "their" in my post.

Your claims about "Project Veritas" productions is sim[ly dismissive denials without eviidenc3e.

I suppose the MSM doesn't do any editing to make a story.

Ask the kid who had his name run out in the MSM when an agitator accosted him gpt erstomh a "MAGA" hat.

The problem here is that now Obama is out inciting race riots at John Lewis' funeral. You know, the man who with MLK did non-violent demonstrations in the sixties.

When the cause you're pushing requires continually upping the ante on lies to try to make a case, you should review the merits of the cause.

So don't tell me what thread is needed. Yah, maybe you want to suppress other's information. Not very objective, and not very civil.

You've never been willing to represent my concept of political misconduct/political organization accurately. But OK, I'd like tpo deal with your take, but in it's own thread.
Sounds like a really cool thread that I'm never going to open.