What's new

And here it is...and it's craptacular.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
Ryan Smith just became the most hated man in Utah. Bet he gets booed every time his face comes up on the jumbotron next year. He may have really ****ed this team up for good. Nobody is going to want to play in these.

Is it bad that I think whoever thought the yellow, black and white jerseys were a good choice, should have to sit at half court wearing a dunce hat and be pelted with rotten fruit before every game? And continue for as long as we have to endure these jerseys. Furthermore, whoever thought these jerseys were good should have no say going forward, their taste is atrocious and they should not get a vote.

I imagine they will offered at a steep discount. Not even sure if they could give the yellow, black or white jerseys away for free on a street corner. People would hand them back. They’re that bad.

Well I got the email. And it's as bad as we thought.

View attachment 12261
racing-racingstripe.gif

I truly don't understand the yellow and black jerseys. I wouldn't even call them horrible, mostly because they are just so ****ing basic that it's hard to be horrible. I just can't believe someone got paid to design them. I haven't played the NBA2K games in ages, but if they had an option to design a jersey, that's what I would come up with if it was late in the process and I just wanted to hurry the **** up and play the game.

Can you imagine how bad those white jerseys are going to look on that pale *** floor…. People already hate the current floor for how bad it looks on TV and this one looks even worse.

Ryan must have no say with RSL thank god, because the Jazz can’t seem to do anything right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok, at the risk of being mocked off the edge of sanity, one thing that is bugging me about the current nba's jerseys is that they are all similar safe shades of solid darkish colors, and there isn't that much distinction. the yellow might be kind of odd, but it is a stark change to what everyone else is doing, and i think after a bit i will get used to it, and maybe even like it.