What's new

And here it is...and it's craptacular.

Why did they half-*** this "rebrand", in reality they should have changed the name of jazz. IMO nothing about those colors or the jerseys say "Utah Jazz" at all.

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app

D-Wade even posted a picture with the jerseys on IG saying something like "change is not always accepted but necessary"

Is there a reason the Jazz colors needed to be changed so badly? Like WTF are you even talking about?!?

I was hyped when Wade became a part owner last year. Now I'm starting to think Ryan Smith and D-Wade are a really bad idea for the Utah Jazz.

They’re bad. The worst part is they give the notion the franchise began the day he bought it. Like the teams been in Utah 30 years. You don’t rebrand a team that’s been in a place that long like this. The original leaks reaction was so bad they knew they had to throw in the purple mountain jerseys to try and half way save it. How don’t you send out a survey while owning ****ing Qualtrics for fans to tell you this **** sucks before committing years to it? There’s a reason they headlined everything with purple today, because the fanbase hates this totally garbage rebrand. I’ve never had less interest in watching the Jazz. Great job Ryan. Catering to a complete douche and rebranding the franchise in the idea it began the day you bought it. I understood and supported rebranding to solidified 3 colors, but those colors should have been purple,blue, and white, not colors that have no significance with the franchise or fanbase. How do you miss so badly?…..You’re so worried about making Utah cool and yet do this the ****ing year you’re hosting the AS game. Bang up job bro. If the team had been moved and the name had been changed, a full on rebrand like this makes sense. This makes no sense at all.
Actually the Jazz moved here in 1979, that's more than 40 years.

The fact that the advertising for the release was "Purple is back" when we were announcing a completely different color scheme is embarrassing.

I think black, white, and yellow could've worked but black/white should've been the primary colors with yellow accents to make it pop.

I also have no idea why they decided to make the font and numbers HUGE.
Yellow as an accent with black and white primaries could’ve worked and most certainly would’ve been an improvement over what came out.

But… why even go down this road at all? Of the possible hues of yellow, why NEON? Ryan Smith is a complete ****ing dunce with the wrong priorities.

Yellow as an accent with black and white primaries could’ve worked and most certainly would’ve been an improvement over what came out.

But… why even go down this road at all? Of the possible hues of yellow, why NEON? Ryan Smith is a complete ****ing dunce with the wrong priorities.
I wonder how much this is eating at him for all we’ve heard about him being focused on all star weekend. I wonder how much more we’ll see as a result of the worsening chip on his shoulder.

D-Wade even posted a picture with the jerseys on IG saying something like "change is not always accepted but necessary"

Is there a reason the Jazz colors needed to be changed so badly? Like WTF are you even talking about?!?

I was hyped when Wade became a part owner last year. Now I'm starting to think Ryan Smith and D-Wade are a really bad idea for the Utah Jazz.

Add Danny Ainge to the list and I agree with you.