What's new

Another Boozer trade Rumor(I actually like it)

Not going to happen. Carter will not be on this team. Jazz would rather have AK than Carter. And no way the Magic trade for Okur. he is stuck with us like it or not. We are moronic for supporting him as our center over the past 4 years just because he shot the 3 ball well. While his help defense was horrible and guards got layups on us for years. I blame us as fans for supporting something that we knew wouldn't work. We knew for years that Okur and Boozer wouldn't work.
Well, I was out in the Best Buy parking lot trying to get a deal done for Carlos, but he was hurt so much, there were no takers. Not even when I offered free installation for the HDTV's.

I hate CP3 nice try mang

Also, I wish i would hear rumors of the Jazz FO going after superstars....but sadly that isnt the case.

Hey, "insert name of superstar here," this is KOC calling. DWilly and I love your game and want you to come to SLC. No, we can't offer you more than the MLE. Is that a problem?"

"Hello, helllo?" Hey, Randy, Lebron just hung up on me. Go grab that Urban dictionary. I wanna know what he said before he slammed the phone down."

Hey, "insert name of superstar here," this is KOC calling. DWilly and I love your game and want you to come to SLC. No, we can't offer you more than the MLE. Is that a problem?"

The blazers CP3 deal was a trade.....not a signing. Good try though.

Well, I was out in the Best Buy parking lot trying to get a deal done for Carlos, but he was hurt so much, there were no takers. Not even when I offered free installation for the HDTV's.

seriously, dude.... don't defecate on the new site.

So Mambo has taken a slight lead as the Resident Jazzfanz Hack.

Nope. I love this team and want to win a championship.

Not settle for second round exits/ horrible draft picks.

Wish more of our fans were passionate about winning a championship this year.....not waiting 2 years for our missionary to become an "amazing" player and save Dwill from walking away to go win....

Nope. I love this team and want to win a championship.

Not settle for second round exits/ horrible draft picks.

Wish more of our fans were passionate about winning a championship this year.....not waiting 2 years for our missionary to become an "amazing" player and save Dwill from walking away to go win....
Hey, what's wrong with 2nd (or 1st round) exits. It allows us to be passionate about basketball for 8 months, then get an early start on our summer vacations. If the Jazz were to compete for a championship, that would have them playing into mid-June. By then it's just too hot and crowded at the theme parks, beaches, etc. And there are much better deals to be had from hotels in May. I appreciate Greg, KOC and Jerry for looking out for me.

They should envy it, I mean atleast the Blazers won a ring. Our Jazz could try and do that too instead of settling for being average.
What a joke. That's like someone here saying, Yeah, well my second favorite team is the Lakers because I used to live in California! And we've won 16 champhionshps! So everyone on here can suck it! I win!
Go away.

Hey, what's wrong with 2nd (or 1st round) exits. It allows us to be passionate about basketball for 8 months, then get an early start on our summer vacations. If the Jazz were to compete for a championship, that would have them playing into mid-June. By then it's just too hot and crowded at the theme parks, beaches, etc. And there are much better deals to be had from hotels in May. I appreciate Greg, KOC and Jerry for looking out for me.

Best mindset ever.