What's new

Another Boozer trade Rumor(I actually like it)

Hey Mambo, how did the Jazz get the #3 pick to draft D-will again? Will you please remind me. Thanks.

Come on now. Prove to me why Portland is SOO superior?

Theyre just willing to make any move necessary to win a ring, during the season thats at hand.

Examples, they needed size last year. What do they do? They trade for Marcus Camby.

Jazz needed Size in the draft. What do we do? Draft Hayward

Portland assesses their needs and tries to improve and become a championship caliber team.

They went after CP3 today for Christs sake.

Hey Mambo, how did the Jazz get the #3 pick to draft D-will again? Will you please remind me. Thanks.

Yeah and you dont think im happy about that?
Im a Jazz fan first.

Like it amazes me how butthurt you guys are because of my avatar and because the portland FO is trying to win.

Like youre offended that teams are making moves. Is the NBA a business? I think you all think its a T-ball league. Where sure we didnt win it all but give us a trophy anyway for trying.

This is the mentality that bothers me of Jazz Fans

Theyre just willing to make any move necessary to win a ring, during the season thats at hand.

Examples, they needed size last year. What do they do? They trade for Marcus Camby.

Jazz needed Size in the draft. What do we do? Draft Hayward

Portland assesses their needs and tries to improve and become a championship caliber team.

They went after CP3 today for Christs sake.

And they lost in the 1st round... just like the Jazz right? How do you know that isn't just a rumor.. oh right it's on the internet. It must be true!!

I like Portland fine. They don't annoy me. Roy's a stud - wish he was on the Jazz.

And I too am still not over the Jazz FO drafting Hayward with the 9th pick. After all the buildup I felt like someone took a dump on my face.

But Mambo, you gotta admit you're going to be a target using the Blazers logo as your avatar. If you wanna express your displeasure with KOC then maybe try something else.

Attachments

• fire koc.jpg
    fire koc.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 8
And they lost in the 1st round... just like the Jazz right? How do you know that isn't just a rumor.. oh right it's on the internet. It must be true!!

They were playing a team that was very hot at the time (they killed the Jazz in the last game of the season remember)

Also all of their injuries.

But this isnt about Portland. This is about the Jazz.......this is what this site is dedicated to.

Not some bitter fan that hates on everyone for trying to improve their team and is uspet with his FO lack of effort.

They were playing a team that was very hot at the time (they killed the Jazz in the last game of the season remember)

Also all of their injuries.

But this isnt about Portland. This is about the Jazz.......this is what this site is dedicated to.

Not some bitter fan that hates on everyone for trying to improve their team and is uspet with his FO lack of effort.

I knew it. You couldn't do it and keep trying to quit or change the subject.

I knew it. You couldn't do it and keep trying to quit or change the subject.

Ok what point would you like me to make?

Half the teams in the playoffs lose in the 1st round? It happens to the best teams.

What it comes down to as of right now I would rather have the Portland FO than the Utah FO.

Ok what point would you like me to make?

Half the teams in the playoffs lose in the 1st round? It happens to the best teams.

What it comes down to as of right now I would rather have the Portland FO than the Utah FO.

translation: I would rather have Paul Allens money than Miller's money

This is my team, Just changed my avatar to my hometown team because im ashamed of our FO right now.

crying-baby-giant-eyes.jpg

Why?? They are stacking up wing players and PF's and it's getting them absolutely nowhere. None of their moves and proven so far to put them "over the top" and certainly not enough to top the Jazz. Are they a playoffs team? Sure. Are they talented? Sure But it's the same front office that gave up the opportunity to draft Chris Paul or Deron Williams. Disagree with Jazz management all you want, but when it's all said and done, I look at end result. And the Jazz's end result, while disapointing, is better than Portlands. And don't give me the "well Roy was injured". Utah has has key injuries too. They just built their team so that if there is an injury, other players will step up.

Why?? They are stacking up wing players and PF's and it's getting them absolutely nowhere. None of their moves and proven so far to put them "over the top" and certainly not enough to top the Jazz. Are they a playoffs team? Sure. Are they talented? Sure But it's the same front office that gave up the opportunity to draft Chris Paul or Deron Williams. Disagree with Jazz management all you want, but when it's all said and done, I look at end result. And the Jazz's end result, while disapointing, is better than Portlands. And don't give me the "well Roy was injured". Utah has has key injuries too. They just built their team so that if there is an injury, other players will step up.

Or Denver would just implode on themselves like they did.

Look:

This is why I liked the Portland FO.

Blazers: OH **** most of our Big men our injured what should we do?

FO: I KNOW LETS GET A BIG MAN(Marcus Camby)

Jazz: OH **** we lost because of length and size

FO: I KNOW lets get a player that will replace the only MID season trade weve done in about 5 years and hope he pans out in 2+ years, sure we have a bunch of wing players but hey I think Fes/Memo will be enough to get us to where we need to be

Im sorry I dont settle for mediocrity and indifference. Like most Jazz fans do.

Nobody is settling for mediocrity. I don't think you will find one fan on these boards that is just content with the way things are and content with 2nd round exits. Do the Jazz need more pieces? Absolutely. But I think Hayward should be given a chance before we bash that decision, and I think the Jazz are doing the best they can. In their view, I think the Jazz are looking to get some cap room so they can make a splash next summer once AK's contract comes off the books. Utah isn't a market where free agents flock to, and we have to obtain players through the draft. Bash Hayward all you want, but he hasn't played. The offseason is over and I would be shocked if we didn't aquire a big man in some way. The Jazz can swing a trade with some chips they have, but it has to be a trade that makes sense financially and makes sense for what we need. In all liklihood the Jazz might be skiddish from taking on contracts because they view next summer as a chance they can *** a piece that could put them over the top.

Stop being such a drama queen.

Or Denver would just implode on themselves like they did.

Look:

This is why I liked the Portland FO.

Blazers: OH **** most of our Big men our injured what should we do?

FO: I KNOW LETS GET A BIG MAN(Marcus Camby)

Jazz: OH **** we lost because of length and size

FO: I KNOW lets get a player that will replace the only MID season trade weve done in about 5 years and hope he pans out in 2+ years, sure we have a bunch of wing players but hey I think Fes/Memo will be enough to get us to where we need to be

Marcus Camby was a good move for them but what was their end result to their season??? End result. End. Result.

The offseason isn't over. To think because the Jazz didn't draft a bigman they are just ignoring that need and content with letting Fess start next season is absolutely ridiculous. Get over yourself.

Marcus Camby was a good move for them but what was their end result to their season??? End result. End. Result.

The offseason isn't over. To think because the Jazz didn't draft a bigman they are just ignoring that need and content with letting Fess start next season is absolutely ridiculous. Get over yourself.

Don't you know KOC knew Okur was going to get hurt during the playoffs and specifically passed on getting Camby despite having all the pieces the Clippers wanted(expiring deals & draft picks). Plus we all know how easy good big guys are to get.....

Does Mambo not realize that the Jazz have been more successful than Portland the past 5 years?