What's new

Another Boozer trade Rumor(I actually like it)

I dont buy that. Orlando would be stupid to not want that deal. That is the best case scenario for them in a Gortat/Bass trade. SMOKESCREEN.

Not to mention Dwight put Boozer on his shortlist of players to add.

I dont buy that. Orlando would be stupid to not want that deal. That is the best case scenario for them in a Gortat/Bass trade. SMOKESCREEN.

Not to mention Dwight put Boozer on his shortlist of players to add.

Unless they want to Emeka and to give away draft picks in order to acquire CP3, then this is the best deal they can get to keep Howard happy imo.

****ING. BULL ****. Homer-*** bull ****.

What kind of scary, getting into the lane anytime you want scary? Being able to sag in as a defensive strategy scary?

Off your valium? Quick pop a few before you read on....

The Suns of a few years ago were a scary team to face not because of teams were afraid of their defense, but because of their offensive efficiency, they found a way to win games. And it's my belief that had Stern not jumped in and suspended key players for "crossing into the field of play" from the bench, you would have seen the first completely offensive minded team win the title.

Truth is, when the Jazz are fully healthy, with the talent they have, they are a tough team to face. The Jazz won 50+ games this year and were a game away from the #2 seed in the talented Western conference even with the injury problems they had. It's not being a homer, its mere fact.

Do the Jazz need to stengthen their interior and find some guys that can defend the paint? Most definitely. Do out guys need to be more tough? Absolutely. But their defensive problems aside, they still almost got the #2 seed and beat Denver, and swept the Spurs in the regular season. Our team is just nowhere near constructed to compete with L.A. though.

Off your valium? Quick pop a few before you read on....

The Suns of a few years ago were a scary team to face not because of teams were afraid of their defense, but because of their offensive efficiency, they found a way to win games. And it's my belief that had Stern not jumped in and suspended key players for "crossing into the field of play" from the bench, you would have seen the first completely offensive minded team win the title.

Truth is, when the Jazz are fully healthy, with the talent they have, they are a tough team to face. The Jazz won 50+ games this year and were a game away from the #2 seed in the talented Western conference even with the injury problems they had. It's not being a homer, its mere fact.

Do the Jazz need to stengthen their interior and find some guys that can defend the paint? Most definitely. Do out guys need to be more tough? Absolutely. But their defensive problems aside, they still almost got the #2 seed and beat Denver, and swept the Spurs in the regular season. Our team is just nowhere near constructed to compete with L.A. though.

But they didn't get the #2 seed.

But they didn't get the #2 seed.
And after all of the excuses, after 4 years of basically the same team, healthy or not, the Jazz have never (repeat; NEVER) had anything above the 5th best record... wait for it... in just the Western Conference.

And I'm the one that is on or needing medication?

We should face the fact that even with Boozer back this is a team that will win a lot of regular season games but won't do #### in the playoffs besides maybe beating a weak 1st round opponent.