Another Murder by Police in Pasquotank County, North Carolina

Eenie-Meenie

The New York Times reported the police began firing when he started running them over.
The problem is that we really don't know what happened because a judge ruled they don't have to release video. How did the NYT get this information? We won't know for sure what happened until we see the video.

One Brow

The problem with this is that if it starts to become normal then every criminal will try to flee every time since the cops will just let you get away and try to catch you later.
There would be little incentive not to flee or resist.
Yet, in countries where police don't pull a gun so readily, they nonetheless catch criminals.

The Thriller

The problem with this is that if it starts to become normal then every criminal will try to flee every time since the cops will just let you get away and try to catch you later.
There would be little incentive not to flee or resist.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
I'd like to know which crimes people flee the most from? Random traffic stops? Weed? Domestic violence disputes?

Maybe some of the most frequent crimes people flee from shouldn't be crimes anymore, like having a small bag of weed?

Beer

Can you believe it? According to police, they had a search warrant for Andrew Brown's premises because of reports he was selling cocaine. But, later, it was revealed that body cam footage shown to the family revealed that Brown had his hands on his steering and never even saw the police preparing to shoot him. Nevertheless, they shot him in the back of the head. No, he never threatened them; he never even looked back at them. Nevertheless, they executed him.

https:black man killed by NC deputies shot in back of the head

I mean, I'll wait for the bodycam evidence to be released. But yeah, this one seems fishy.

Beer

I'd like to know which crimes people flee the most from? Random traffic stops? Weed? Domestic violence disputes?

Maybe some of the most frequent crimes people flee from shouldn't be crimes anymore, like having a small bag of weed?

Seems like anytime they already have an outstanding warrant has a higher likelihood of fleeing. Which makes sense. But that falls on the said person to deal with the warrant beforehand so I'm not sure how that is fixed.

idestroyedthetoilet

The problem is that we really don't know what happened because a judge ruled they don't have to release video. How did the NYT get this information? We won't know for sure what happened until we see the video.
That's quite the change of position from your earlier declaration.

"Nevertheless, they shot him in the back of the head. No, he never threatened them; he never even looked back at them. Nevertheless, they executed him."

Taking a reasonable approach like Beer and One Brow will help you to not look like a rash clown in the future.

Harambe

Contributor
That's quite the change of position from your earlier declaration.

"Nevertheless, they shot him in the back of the head. No, he never threatened them; he never even looked back at them. Nevertheless, they executed him."

Taking a reasonable approach like Beer and One Brow will help you to not look like a rash clown in the future.
This poster sucks.

None the less, he's kinda right. We need body cam footage, why so many people were there just to serve a warrant, and a bundle of other data. At this point I feel like leave with pay is acceptable until the SBI and FBI study the footage.

Assuming we need to look into prosecution we need to identify which gun fired the killing blow.

If it adds up, he(or she) is entitled to their day in court. A jury of Derek Chauvin's peers decided he was a murderer. It's an educated jury that gets to decide that, not some *******s posting on the best NBA fan forum in the world(Thanks @Jason)