Another Murder by Police in Pasquotank County, North Carolina

Eenie-Meenie

That's quite the change of position from your earlier declaration.

"Nevertheless, they shot him in the back of the head. No, he never threatened them; he never even looked back at them. Nevertheless, they executed him."

Taking a reasonable approach like Beer and One Brow will help you to not look like a rash clown in the future.
I was basing that on what the family said, and they did see a small portion of the video. But as we all agree, we need to see all the video(s). Also, I reported this before the judge decided against releasing the video. I think the state attorney-general or the Governor should step in and overrule the judge. It makes the police look bad when they refuse to release the video.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I was basing that on what the family said, and they did see a small portion of the video. But as we all agree, we need to see all the video(s). Also, I reported this before the judge decided against releasing the video. I think the state attorney-general or the Governor should step in and overrule the judge. It makes the police look bad when they refuse to release the video.
I disagree with overruling judges that are making rulings fully within their authority. Absolutely opposed to doing it for political purposes or really any purpose unless that particular judge is acting in a clearly unethical, illegal or inappropriate way.

The Thriller

I disagree with overruling judges that are making rulings fully within their authority. Absolutely opposed to doing it for political purposes or really any purpose unless that particular judge is acting in a clearly unethical, illegal or inappropriate way.
I agree.

Eenie-Meenie

So, how do you know the judge is not doing it for political purposes or acting unethically. Just because what he is doing is legal doesn't mean it's ethical.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
So, how do you know the judge is not doing it for political purposes or acting unethically. Just because what he is doing is legal doesn't mean it's ethical.
I used the word "clearly"...

Do we need a user named "read4you" to step in?

Last edited: