What's new

Anti Trans Laws

I am currently attempting to learn Spanish, and most nouns are either male or female. It's making me crazy to remember things like a computer being female and a phone being male. So I am currently opposed to gender. haha

I am currently attempting to learn Spanish, and most nouns are either male or female. It's making me crazy to remember things like a computer being female and a phone being male. So I am currently opposed to gender. haha
Try German....3 "genders".

Dogs are masculine, cats are feminine, and kids are neuter.

(technically there is a "male" name for a cat, so I guess they can go both ways)

Know that I have very thick skin and you can be as mean to me as serves your purposes. It is fine. I make a good punching bag.

You see, their experience has nothing to do with you. That’s the thing, the experience of trans people has nothing to do with you, outside of how you decide to treat them.

This is how conservatives deal w changing social norms. They confirm their bias with random studies that don’t connect or say what they think, and use it to justify their own discomfort and insecurity. Once confronted with someone actually dealing with trans issues, and other cultural-minority issues, they take it personally and shut down. Because owning it is difficult. You have to admit you’ve been insensitive and ignorant. That’s hard, and I commend those brave enough to do so. You do not.

This GatewayPundit/Epoch Times/Glen Beck conspiracy webbing is not logic. It’s an exercise in processing preconceived biases and conspiracy and using thin connections and assumptions to confirm that bias. You’re responses are thick with this garbage and for those of us hear who actually read both sides understand what you’re doing.

I would be curious how many trans people and parents of trans kids you’ve spoken with? I’m betting very few. So I leave with some advice. Don’t talk about **** you know nothing about unless you’re there to learn. Otherwise, just shut the **** up, no one really benefits from ill informed opinions and don’t really want to hear them unless you’re able to point to those who have actually experienced what you’re discussing. When in doubt, mind your own business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You see, their experience has nothing to do with you. That’s the thing, the experience of trans people has nothing to do with you, outside of how you decide to treat them.

This is how conservatives deal w changing social norms. They confirm their bias with random studies that don’t connect or say what they think, and use it to justify their own discomfort and insecurity. Once confronted with someone actually dealing with trans issues, and other cultural-minority issues, they take it personally and shut down. Because owning it is difficult. You have to admit you’ve been insensitive and ignorant. That’s hard, and I commend those brave enough to do so. You do not.

This GatewayPundit/Epoch Times/Glen Beck conspiracy webbing is not logic. It’s an exercise in processing preconceived biases and conspiracy and using thin connections and assumptions to confirm that bias. You’re responses are thick with this garbage and for those of us hear who actually read both sides understand what you’re doing.

I would be curious how many trans people and parents of trans kids you’ve spoken with? I’m betting very few. So I leave with some advice. Don’t talk about **** you know nothing about unless you’re there to learn. Otherwise, just shut the **** up, no one really benefits from ill informed opinions and don’t really want to hear them unless you’re able to point to those who have actually experienced what you’re discussing. When in doubt, mind your own business.
I have no idea what comments of mine you are referring to but it if made you feel better to pound that out them I'm happy to be of service.

That’s only the half of it. Spanish doesn’t like having two of the same vowel together, so it’s el agua, but las aguas. El águila, but las aguilas. Etc.

That’s only the half of it. Spanish doesn’t like having two of the same vowel together, so it’s el agua, but las aguas. El águila, but las aguilas. Etc.
Terrific. That's something to look forward to learning. Ugh.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

Tanning the balls made me think of this.
https://www.designboom.com/design/c...*******-bath-device-rebecca-weiss-10-21-2021/

If you care about the LGBT community, I don’t see how you can vote Republican in 2022. These folks are going to get rid of gay marriage and leave it for states. That means that red states will get rid of protections and rights for the LGBT community. And don’t think it’ll end there. They’re going to come after Brown v Board, your health care, and your social security as well. Rick Scott already tipped his hat.

View: https://twitter.com/notstevenwhite/status/1521294720449888256?s=21&t=s29xNrmyjeArizpNryunmQ

This SC leak legitimately puts at risk the entire foundation of the privacy the court considers its bedrock. The result was what I would have expected with the same 5-4 players.

Regardless of how it’s leaked, it’s another reminder that people seem to think that a woman should have to do what they say and carry a baby full-term regardless of reasoning, but god forbid they give you a shot and how your body, my temple suddenly changed on a dime.

This SC leak legitimately puts at risk the entire foundation of the privacy the court considers its bedrock. The result was what I would have expected with the same 5-4 players.

Regardless of how it’s leaked, it’s another reminder that people seem to think that a woman should have to do what they say and carry a baby full-term regardless of reasoning, but god forbid they give you a shot and how your body, my temple suddenly changed on a dime.
Think about it, you’re going to have to prove that you didn’t abort the pregnancy.

Any time a woman becomes pregnant, she will have to give birth in 9 months or be investigated. If she’s unable to prove that the failed pregnancy was of natural causes, she risks social and economic consequences not to mention prosecution that could land her in prison for years. This is democratic backsliding. And it’s not going to end here. We’re going to continue to see attacks on birth control, the ACA, LGBT rights, unions, voting rights, educators, and of course African Americans.

If you aren’t born into the “in group” (white straight Christian males) or toe the conservative party line, you’re going to be ruined. This has already happened in Hungary. It happened here Post 1876 and didn’t recover until 1964. Unless Republicans are defeated at the ballot box both nationally and locally, we will continue to see democratic backsliding and the metastasizing of authoritarianism.

And Republicans aren’t even hiding it. They’re telling you what they’re doing. We just need to take them seriously.

Alito (host of civil rights issues):

View: https://twitter.com/katbeee/status/1521349151384027138?s=21&t=s29xNrmyjeArizpNryunmQ

Senator Ron Johnson (the ACA):

Senator Jon Coryn (gay marriage)

Fox News (public schools):

View: https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1518634678147760128?s=21&t=s29xNrmyjeArizpNryunmQ

Gov Brian Kemp (he wants to overturn elections that don’t go his way):

View: https://twitter.com/rebeccagalanti/status/1520917361284554755?s=21&t=s29xNrmyjeArizpNryunmQ

Last edited:
If you don’t think these ****ers aren’t going to come after you or your children, I don’t know what to tell you. They’re doing everything possible to destroy our multi ethnic democracy. They want to re-establish a hierarchical patriarchy; an ethnically pure and male dominated oligarchy. This is why they are obsessed with Putin and Orban. It’s why CPAC is going to be held in Hungary. It’s why Tucker keeps going over there. They want to eliminate the LGBT community, women, blacks, and those they disagree with politically.

Rich corporations and churches feed the politicians. Politicians feed the rich corporations and churches. It’s honestly not hard to see. We’re seeing a return to the pre-new deal gilded age of America. Something that resembles modern day Russia and Hungary.

Hell, the actual Republican platform in 2016 (the last time they had a written one) called for overturning Obergefell.

You don’t think these guys aren’t going to do it now that they have the majority needed on he Supreme Court?

Again, I get that slightly expensive gas is like super annoying. But our democracy is at stake. Vote for republicans means killing off our democracy and killing off Ukrainian aid and empowering Putin. That’s worse than temporary higher gas prices that’ll work out via market forces in the next year or two (as they always do).

Last edited: