What's new

Antonio Brown Released

//r00t 4 Jazz

Looks like AB was released by NE because of this most recent news

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/09/19/antonio-brown-accuser-text-messages

EE4RebbUYAEpXHr.jpg

Dude might have legit CTE issues or is just completely nuts to begin with... just an unbelievably fast fall. Sadly he probably gets another chance in a year or two... had he kneeled during the national anthem he’d be done doe.

I’d honestly be surprised if he got another chance.

No you don't. Steelers fans are more garbage than Lakers fans.

Just stop, please. Just stop being a Steelers fan. For your own good.

I started a thread here years ago asking which team I should root for and eventually chose Steelers because I like their team colours ... it would be a bad look for me to jump ship now that the ship is sinking... (losing Bell & Brown).

I started a thread here years ago asking which team I should root for and eventually chose Steelers because I like their team colours ... it would be a bad look for me to jump ship now that the ship is sinking... (losing Bell & Brown).

You chose a team based on its colors? And now you won’t switch because it would be “a bad look”? I got news for you: it was a bad look to begin with.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

LOL.. everyone has their reasons?? What's your team and why did you choose it?

He's a NYJ fan and while I have no clue why he chose them I'd guess it is related to his name if B stands for b!tc#.

I can say that as a MIA fan and not liking anyone in the same division. Coincidentally when people find out I am a MIA fan they always assume I chose them for the colors, which I since found MIA is or was a popular team for ladies to chose because of the colors.

Also as Wes said it makes no sense for AB to sign with MIA for both sides. MIA doesn't want to win and AB doesn't want to be on a loser and I wouldn't want him even if MIA wasn't.