What's new

Any southern UTAH fans here?

Dr. Jones

In pursuit of #9
Contributor
Or fans that would be excited to come to southern UTAH to have up close practices and maybe g-league games???

How likely are you to engage your team in southern UTAH???

I have a lot of family in the area. In St. George, Kanab, Cedar City and Freedonia, AZ.. A little more in LV, NV and Southern California. Heaton and Young.

Until southern UT gets over the whole Utah Dixie thing, I think they should rot. Lose the loser identity.

I live in Nevada. Less than an Hour from St. George. I would attended things like that if they were happening. I go to Summer League in Vegas all the time.

It'd be easier for me to get there than the SLC. I'd find that interesting.

During the Stockton and Malone years they did summer camp a couple of times at SUU. (At that time it was S.U.S.C.) and you could watch on occasion plus they'd be around town dining and things. (I recall one of their servers complaining neither Stockon nor Malone was a very good tipper) As a kid I thought it was pretty cool. If they were to do it again and had an open practice and I could swing it I'd probably try to go.

Spent two days this weekend in STG followed by a night in Vegas. Just got back. Can anyone tell me what the bowling pin buildings are between Mesquite and LV? I always saw them as a kid but now that it’s me driving, I almost never see them or pay attention. Here’s a bad picture for reference:

DA69D15E-07A8-46F5-A974-38C2E2DE5122.jpeg

Here’s a slightly more clear one:

E9EC8D9C-CD43-403E-9CC0-4C78690DDD7D.jpeg

And Gameface immediately ruins another thread by making it political.

Yep, the thread was doing so good too. Lots and lots of good relevant posts lol.

And then look at all the political posts that followed his. Totally hijacked the thread and turned it into a political discussion.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

If I remember right, the Air Force use them for some navigation training.
Landing markers for Area 51. Very advanced technology.

Nellis AFB has jurisdiction, supposedly, but that is a mere distraction.

I've imagined hikeing out there to climb in, maybe down the chimney, to find out what is underneath. This is like the old randch house just off the highway weast of Milford. CtoC had a man from Garrison on one night, years ago, He claimed there was a secret hatch inside which led to a mile-long tunnel to a buried spacecraft that crash landed in the thirties there.

Must have been really high tech entrance there. No line in the cement pad, no coal in the coal bin to disguise anything.

You really have to hand it to those aliens, who think of everything, and can disguise high tech signaling equipment with rat poop.

I have a lot of family in the area. In St. George, Kanab, Cedar City and Freedonia, AZ.. A little more in LV, NV and Southern California. Heaton and Young.

Until southern UT gets over the whole Utah Dixie thing, I think they should rot. Lose the loser identity.
.Dixie Rebels have no racist connections. Mormons wouldn't baptize slave owners, and baptizxed blacks as free people. Blacks were a large part of the first wagon train Brigham led into Salt Lake valley. And the Mormon Cotton Mission was all volunteers for Hell. People who would work in the heat. Those who couldn't take the heat moved up to Cedar City, Kanab and Freedonia.

Or fans that would be excited to come to southern UTAH to have up close practices and maybe g-league games???

How likely are you to engage your team in southern UTAH???
Build the court, and they will come.

Last edited: