What's new

Game Thread Apr 05, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 04-05-21

Maxi Kleber could kill us with more minutes. Stop him and win the game.

Bad for us. He’s also afraid of Rudy.
Its good and bad... Zinger is the way they could potentially give us problems hypothetically. He's mostly terrible but if he has a hot night he can drag Rudy out of the paint consistently. Kleber can do the same things but isn't as good a shooter... better at the other stuff.

I think this is overall a slight negative. Unless Luka and Hardaway have great games I think they hosed.

Its good and bad... Zinger is the way they could potentially give us problems hypothetically. He's mostly terrible but if he has a hot night he can drag Rudy out of the paint consistently. Kleber can do the same things but isn't as good a shooter... better at the other stuff.

I think this is overall a slight negative. Unless Luka and Hardaway have great games I think they hosed.
They start Dorian Finney Smith so that's who Gobert will guard but he will sag and wreak havoc. That's how we always played Mavs Porzingis or not.

They start Dorian Finney Smith so that's who Gobert will guard but he will sag and wreak havoc. That's how we always played Mavs Porzingis or not.
Its true... Zinger sucks in the post and Carlisle knows it so they don't even try. There are parts of the game where Rudy guards Porzingis though. I would appreciate it if the zinger could come out and play a few defensive possessions so we can get in a rhythm.

Its true... Zinger sucks in the post and Carlisle knows it so they don't even try. There are parts of the game where Rudy guards Porzingis though. I would appreciate it if the zinger could come out and play a few defensive possessions so we can get in a rhythm.
Zinger is the kid on the Priest’s team that everyone thinks is good because he’s on the high school team. But he sucks.

Andy Larsen said:

“Kristaps Porzingis will be out tonight for the Mavs... sprained wrist.”

The truth:

”Kristaps Porzingis will be out tonight for the Mavs... Rudyitis.”