What's new

Game Thread Apr 07, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Suns

Added to Calendar: 04-07-21

I don't understand what I'm watching. Are the Suns doing something to make the Jazz suck azz? Cuz it just looks like the Jazz suck.

They are pushing us to the middle with their defense, we are using early shots at the rim and give up easy fastbreak points.

These announcers are so bad. Hey did you know that Baa-ler won the national championship?

Conley legitimately a G-Leaguer out there. This is a disgusting effort again. Can't do the most basic things with the basketball right now.

We don't even run plays. We don't pass the ball. We can't keep control of the ball. We can't hit any open shots at all. The worst offensive effort since, well since the last game.

We either suck or we are sandbagging... give em the old rope a dope

Snyder needs to get pissed, throw his clipboard. Yell at the team. He needs to give them another "wake up" yelling moment, or like when he dropped the clipboard on the chair and told them to figure out out. This is supremely embarrassing.

This team used to play free. I think the early success has created the weight of expectation (and the other team's best effort).

Snyder needs to get pissed, throw his clipboard. Yell at the team. He needs to give them another "wake up" yelling moment, or like when he dropped the clipboard on the chair and told them to figure out out. This is supremely embarrassing.
He needs to try something different. Or someone different. Show these guys they can be replaced in the lineup. One of the chairs could make better use of a lot of Royce 's minutes the last few games.

I really can’t compliment one facet of our game so far. That includes the game plan. We’re lucky PHX had the drought at the end of the 1st.... I can’t give us much credit for that.

This team used to play free. I think the early success has created the weight of expectation (and the other team's best effort).
Yeah they aren't having fun anymore. When we were pounding people they were just out there sharing the ball, moving around the court, playing like they enjoyed it. The last few games have seemed like it's a chore and no one wants to do it.