Game Thread Apr 08, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Trail Blazers

Added to Calendar: 04-08-21

Jazzinho

Scenario A - Close win and excellent quotes from JazzAvenue.
Scenario B - Blowout win, good/average quotes from JazzAvenue +5 mins of play from our exciting 3rd Unit
Scenario C - Blowout loss, no JazzAvenue quotes, but 10 minutes play from our 3rd Unit.

I'm fine with any of those for today's game. Don't want to lose a close/OT game again. I don't want to hear the "we lost but at least we put a good fight on the end of a back to back"

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Scenario B - Blowout win, good/average quotes from JazzAvenue +5 mins of play from our exciting 3rd Unit
Scenario C - Blowout loss, no JazzAvenue quotes, but 10 minutes play from our 3rd Unit.

I'm fine with any of those for today's game. Don't want to lose a close/OT game again. I don't want to hear the "we lost but at least we put a good fight on the end of a back to back"
You’re a little optimistic on scenario 3. Take a zero off that number.

MeloTheJazzKiller

Scenario A - Melo kills the Jazz
Scenario B - Melo kills the Jazz
Scenario C - Melo kills the Jazz

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
Trap game for portland.
Jazz on second night of back to back after a hard fight overtime game that they lost and short handed

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app