What's new

Game Thread Apr 12, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Wizards

Added to Calendar: 04-12-21

Bogey flailing for a foul commits the foul, lol. He is having a good game, though.

Bogey again with the no-call. Boggles the mind.

Dude we are 40-13 and have the best record in the league. Relax my friend.
I'm happy you are satisfied. I actually cheer for a win every game. So you can condescend elsewhere my friend, maybe to your other friends that are happy with moral victories.

This team is built to beat us, with 2 players we have no answer for. I certainly hope we don't go up against a full-strength clippers team, who are basically washington on steroids.

This team is built to beat us, with 2 players we have no answer for. I certainly hope we don't go up against a full-strength clippers team, who are basically washington on steroids.
The Clippers are nothing like the Wizards.

Conley and Clarkson’s presence is missed.

Injury bug is real and we’ve been lucky so far.

Mitchell has to go back to that first quarter. Hasn't been good since.

Stringing good possessions has been a problem. Good defense means terrible offense and vice versa. Just need to lock in on both ends for a few minutes.

Ingles single handedly killed us to end the quarter. Bertans torched him for a quick 7 then a turnover on an ugly pass for a wide open 3 by the Wizards.

Royce has 1 shot in 28 minutes. He's not deserving minutes.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

The Clippers are nothing like the Wizards.
Yeah ok. They are just both built around dual athletic strong wings. They are more similar than you see. Go compare rosters.