What's new

Game Thread Apr 16, 2021 01:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Pacers

Added to Calendar: 04-16-21

Game got a lot easier when Mitchell realized the Pacers defense is paper without Turner.
Still don't know why Morgan fell out of the rotation. Has shown more stuff than Ersan at the very least

Pretty sure Mogan was/is injured.

Mitchell had a quarter. But damn, Royce and Mitch gave up that last 3 like it was nothing.

And Mitchell didn't even contest that last 3. Just sat there and watched the guy line up a practice shot and he was within 4 feet of the guy. Sure as hell aren't playing like a team "fighting" for the top seed. Pathetic and embarrassing.

How ****ing unfocused do you have to be to make a mistake like that.

Holy hell. Dude's repeated mental lapses destroyed us while trying to defend Jamal Murray in last year's playoffs, and he still can't wake the hell up.

Its good (albeit depressing) that someone sees what I do. Royce is a glorified energy player.

For an energy player who does all the dirty work, Royce is solid but far from elite. If Jazz wanna win it all we need an upgrade at his position.

The trifecta of IDGAF between Mitchell, Gobert, and O'Neale in the last 10 seconds was abysmal. Seriously....who let these guys suit up if that's how they're going to play?

If you need rest, rest. Don't rest during the game.

The trifecta of IDGAF between Mitchell, Gobert, and O'Neale in the last 10 seconds was abysmal. Seriously....who let these guys suit up if that's how they're going to play?

If you need rest, rest. Don't rest during the game.

Quin is overrated.

Hes a coked up B rate basketball "wizard".

Quin is overrated.

Hes a coked up B rate basketball "wizard".

It really is on the players. But none of these guys have an business playing today. They simply do not care about competing, it is obvious that they should be in suits instead.

And Mitchell didn't even contest that last 3. Just sat there and watched the guy line up a practice shot and he was within 4 feet of the guy. Sure as hell aren't playing like a team "fighting" for the top seed. Pathetic and embarrassing.
My thought exactly. I'm not sure why Don even runs down to the defensive end sometimes. He should just stay on the offensive end for the effort he gives on D most occasions.