What's new

Game Thread Apr 24, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Wolves

Added to Calendar: 04-24-21

That stretch by Conley towards the end when we were down three was really rough, two missed 3's in a row and then a turnover on the very next possession. After that the T Wolves went down and scored and that pretty much sealed it. Rudy also wasn't great in the clutch minutes.

Absolutely pathetic. So many terrible turnovers. It's like they forgot how to play after the 1st.

they knew what we're gonna do. Almost every drive and kick pass is intercepted. Conley after getting +46 is now -6, missed 3s and TO, a bad day I guess. We probably didn't do our homework, those unknown 2nd unit was relentless, overconfidence? We play better than this

I thought the officiating was bad and in favor of the Twolves. Both Rudy and Boyan were getting hacked mercilessly and there were no calls.

A loser loss against a loser team. The Jazz should be embarrassed.

Also, I feel like we could lead the league in offensive boards by a wide margin if Rudy and Favs weren't the only two players who attempted to get in position for a rebound.

I think if my math is correct we missed 7 shots in a row and Conley had the bad turnover after Bojan gave us the lead. That is GLeague bad.

Meh this is a cheap argument.

You're at home, fighting for the top seed in the NBA playoffs, something the organization hasn't had since 1998 - over 20 years ago - and lay an egg against the second worst team in the NBA. Oh, and BTW, you've already lost to them once already.

It's a **** loss that basically tells me the Jazz don't have the mental toughness to go out and win the West, let alone the Finals.

This team is primed to get bounced in the semifinals, as has been their ceiling for a bulk of the last 20 years.

The Jazz should be glad they're up three games on the Clippers in the loss column because if they weren't, I'd start planning on Utah falling to 3rd, and maybe a series with a healthy Lakers team.

No question, the second half of the season has been a huge letdown by the Jazz. All I heard was how the Suns faced this impossibly tough schedule and the Jazz faced such an easy schedule that they'd run away with the top record, especially when LeBron went down.

Hell, that thread comparing this year's Jazz team to 1997's and their quest for the top record out west has been awfully quiet the last few weeks. I wonder why? Because that team knew history was in its grasp and rattled off 24 wins in their last 26 games.

This team is soft. They're not a title contender. They're a 5 seed parading around as the top seed and likely won't even be a top seed when it's all said and done.

What was on the line?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
The first place team in the entire league just got beat by the second to the last worst team. How does it get any worse?

Not to mention 1st place is on the line. If PHX wins today we are only 1 game up and most likely play them without Spyda. LAC are 9-1 their last 10 and have a cupcake the last 4 games and also own the tie breaker if I'm not mistaken.

A team thats 4th in offense and 2nd in defense is a 1st seed parading as a 5th seed? I get it they have something to prove after getting bounced in the first round but this is our best team in years, there is no doubt in my mind.

The first place team in the entire league just got beat by the second to the last worst team. How does it get any worse?

Not to mention 1st place is on the line. If PHX wins today we are only 1 game up and most likely play them without Spyda. LAC are 9-1 their last 10 and have a cupcake the last 4 games and also own the tie breaker if I'm not mistaken.

First place wasn't on the line. We lost and are still in first place. Nothing was on the line.

It was a crappy, bad loss though.

How does it get any worse? Well, I mean literally every other team in the league has a worse record then the jazz so how it could be worse is we could have the same record as any other team in the league and that would be worse.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app