What's new

Game Thread Apr 28, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Kings Official

Added to Calendar: 04-28-21

Locke was pretty doom and gloom this AM. Says we may fall to the #4 seed. I don't think Mike or DM play in the next 4 games. He declared the game tonight a must win... he needs to stay on his corner... you don't see me out here talking about points gained do ya?

BTW tonight is a must win game.

If you think MIN is physical..... wait until you see what our second-round opponent does to us.

That gon be teh Clippers, btw.
Pump your brakes about any certainty getting out of the first round with a hobbled Mitchell, Conley, and gassed Ingles.

Locke was pretty doom and gloom this AM. Says we may fall to the #4 seed. I don't think Mike or DM play in the next 4 games. He declared the game tonight a must win... he needs to stay on his corner... you don't see me out here talking about points gained do ya?

BTW tonight is a must win game.
If they’re going to plummet, then pls ****ing load manage our way there.

We in some trouble here, but if we win tonight I think we can survive and go 5-5 in the last 10 and avoid the catastrophic fall. Clips need to lose tonight and we can hang on to the #2 seed I think.

PG isn't playing every game... Leonard is out too (not sure when he is back). If Clips win tonight and we lose then I think there is blood in the water and they will push harder than they would otherwise.

Maybe have it be a late scratch so Phoenix plays their guys (don't let them manage their loads).
It’s obviously going to be a game-to-game calculation, but I’m realllllly hoping we don’t fall below #2...... which, unfortunately, is pretty likely.

I’m still pulling for LAC tonight. I don’t think we fall below 2.

Sure seems like they're in a risk adverse model of just being healthy for the playoffs and let the matchups fall where they may.

Win tonight and Phoenix loses and we have a full 2 game lead with 10 games to go. If we can somehow pull a miracle and win Friday then I think we have the 1 seed locked up with a fresh Mitchell and Conley.