What's new

Game Thread Apr 30, 2021 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Suns

Added to Calendar: 04-30-21

The only thing we can hope for is that DL is forced to make some changes. I think we need to move on from Conley over the offseason.
He'll be too expensive, and hasn't won us anything. We couldn't get past the first round with him. Plus he seems to
be fragile, and he's not getting any younger. Imagine if we would have went with CP3 two years ago.

Na'. You just seemed mighty interested in the size of my ****.
I was just surprised you had one. Of course it is still just a rumor.

I was just surprised you had one. Of course it is still just a rumor.
Hey, I'm flattered you've spent that much time thinking of my junk.

Also a little weirded out. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Live and let live!

Have a good one.

I take responsibility. I allowed my hopes to get up and tried to share my enthusiasm with my fellow Jazzfanz.

I'm sorry.

I will refrain from bumping the game threads for the remainder of the season.

The Lakers have 4 b2b's left where they'll almost certainly be resting one or both of LeBron/AD. They're tied in the loss column with Dallas and Dallas has a much easier schedule and has the tiebreaker.

Losing the 1 seed is extremely likely to result in winding up in the same side of the bracket as both LA teams. "It makes no difference" is just wrong.
All this.

.... those ****in Wolves games, bruhs.....
Yeah, our season for those poop games?

It's like the golden child at work pulling massive overtime, killing it with massive improvement projects that actually pay off, organizing the best office holiday party ever, bringing everyone coffee and doughnuts on their own dime and then... pooping their pants during a meeting and sticking around telling everyone it's fine just continue while they smash their poopy butt into the chair and stinking up the room just days before the next big promotion is decided.

It's like the golden child at work pulling massive overtime, killing it with massive improvement projects that actually pay off, organizing the best office holiday party ever, bringing everyone coffee and doughnuts on their own dime and then... pooping their pants during a meeting and sticking around telling everyone it's fine just continue while they smash their poopy butt into the chair and stinking up the room just days before the next big promotion is decided.
Confirmed

Early POTY contender.

@Jason

Hey, I'm flattered you've spent that much time thinking of my junk.

Also a little weirded out. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Live and let live!

Have a good one.
All of 15 seconds. Glad that was enough to boost your flagging self-esteem.

Jazz offense is one dimensional but Quin does not like athletic players that attack the rim and neither bigs that have moves in low post.

Our offense should be less predictable.