What's new

As I’ve said several times

This is just such a strange thing for Stockton to be involved in. He's lived such a quiet life since he retired and doesn't really comment or give his opinion on much of anything. I never in a million years would've thought he'd lend his voice to an anti-vaxx conspiracy theory documentary. Guess you just never know.

So you are talking **** about John Stockton while also talking **** about people talking **** about John Stockton....?

Guess what? It's nobody's damn business who has got, getting or not getting the vaccine. Get over yourselves.

Sent from my SM-A326U using JazzFanz mobile app
I've said I don't agree with John's opinion here, I ain't gonna clown him for it, especially if I'm the face of the franchise he committed a 19 year legendary career to.

It does not very much put anybody at risk. That’s just a silly statement. The vaccine doesn’t even stop you from getting Covid. Ask CP3. They say the vaccine will keep you from dying if you get Covid. So if you want the vaccine you get it. Others who don’t won’t bother you at all of you are vaccinated.
I'm sorry, but this is extremely ignorant.

The fewer people get vaccinated, the more the virus can spread. The more the virus can spread, the more likely it is that dangerous variants of the virus can evolve that our vaccines aren't nearly as effective against.

I mean I guess we could discuss how even one person not getting the vaccine very much puts us all at risk, but if you don't see how Stock's actions set the perceived Utah culture back 50 years, it's probably not worth discussing.

Stockton's just as tough as he is scientifically ignorant. He'll be fine without your support

Can you cite a study that shows “one person person not getting the vaccine puts us all very much at risk”

The Polyethelyneglycol makes the vaccines horrible than the mRNA itself. It leads to 25% localized in the deltoid and 75% freely to circulate throughout the blood stream. I would not give this to children at all. Inflammed hearts is being investigated by the CDC. There are 350,000 VAERS cases. It's a garbage vaccine compared to previous studies. I would not be surprised if it causes infertility and you are dooming your kids if you give it. You are EVIL!

We should NOT censor, threaten citizens that disagree with the narrative. Unless, talking freely has been suspended. We become smarter and less reckless the more we can talk about ideas including bad ideas. If liberals think that is not the case, then in 20 years we will have the dumbest society on planet earth - policies usually have the opposite effect than they intend.

This is just such a strange thing for Stockton to be involved in. He's lived such a quiet life since he retired and doesn't really comment or give his opinion on much of anything. I never in a million years would've thought he'd lend his voice to an anti-vaxx conspiracy theory documentary. Guess you just never know.
He didn't. Taken out of context from what I can gather.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

The Polyethelyneglycol makes the vaccines horrible than the mRNA itself. It leads to 25% localized in the deltoid and 75% freely to circulate throughout the blood stream. I would not give this to children at all. Inflammed hearts is being investigated by the CDC. There are 350,000 VAERS cases. It's a garbage vaccine compared to previous studies. I would not be surprised if it causes infertility and you are dooming your kids if you give it. You are EVIL!

We should NOT censor, threaten citizens that disagree with the narrative. Unless, talking freely has been suspended. We become smarter and less reckless the more we can talk about ideas including bad ideas. If liberals think that is not the case, then in 20 years we will have the dumbest society on planet earth - policies usually have the opposite effect than they intend.

Lol at saying that liberals don't allow discussion or dissenting views.

If you ain't with Trump you get kicked out of the republican party. Ask Liz Cheney what happens when you try to have a different opinion about something.

If you ain't with Trump you get kicked out of the republican party. Ask Liz Cheney what happens when you try to have a different opinion about something.

I voted against Trump by the way. I want the Truth and the LIBS are wrong on this issue. It is fine for over 30's to vaccinate on assumptions and light testing, but for people who want kids in the future -- stay the hell away until there is true tests on the safety.

I'm sorry, but this is extremely ignorant.

The fewer people get vaccinated, the more the virus can spread. The more the virus can spread, the more likely it is that dangerous variants of the virus can evolve that our vaccines aren't nearly as effective against.
Yeah you just keep on believing the lies that are pumped out to you by the mainstream media. It’s just been one right after the other, but y’all don’t bat an eye.

Oh boy, the GOP is pure garbage in a different way too...don't get me started.

Yeah you just keep on believing the lies that are pumped out to you by the mainstream media. It’s just been one right after the other, but y’all don’t bat an eye.

He's right, that the virus variants will surge and the virus will ravage, but .. but the vaccine can be improved...take out that damn polyethelyneglycol and it would be perfect.

If they don't fix the vaccine then I recommend to take the approach of Uttar Prudesh.

Last edited:
I voted against Trump by the way. I want the Truth and the LIBS are wrong on this issue. It is fine for over 30's to vaccinate on assumptions and light testing, but for people who want kids in the future -- stay the hell away until there is true tests on the safety.
How are the libs not allowing dessention though? Are forced vaccinations happening? Are people who criticize the vaccines and anti vaxxers being rounded up and Imprisoned?

How are the libs not allowing dessention though? Are forced vaccinations happening? Are people who criticize the vaccines and anti vaxxers being rounded up and Imprisoned?

It's the Spanish/liberal inquisition if you post anything disagreeing on social media. You can get banned. But there are legitimate technicals details that are being over looked which if corrected can drastically improve things.

PEG is sometimes used in battery technology to maximize dispersibility which is not what is wanted to make.sure the vaccine doesn't reach a main artery.

oneye you have one ****ing weird hate fetish for Donovan. Borderline psychopathic even. Yeah Don liked a tweet making fun of John Stockton. And? That somehow is worse in your eyes than Stockton's anti-vax stance. What John Stockton is apart of rn is ****ing stupid plain and simple and deserves to be made fun of. Just because he was good at basketball doesn't mean he's infallible. Our world looks too highly upon celebs/athletes like they can do no wrong. It's ****ing dumb.

oneye you have one ****ing weird hate fetish for Donovan. Borderline psychopathic even. Yeah Don liked a tweet making fun of John Stockton. And? That somehow is worse in your eyes than Stockton's anti-vax stance. What John Stockton is apart of rn is ****ing stupid plain and simple and deserves to be made fun of. Just because he was good at basketball doesn't mean he's infallible. Our world looks too highly upon celebs/athletes like they can do no wrong. It's ****ing dumb.
I didn't say he was infallible. And yes, little passive aggressive bitch Donovan can take his 2 playoff series wins and go **** himself.

I didn't say he was infallible. And yes, little passive aggressive bitch Donovan can take his 2 playoff series wins and go **** himself.
Should we all still be buying all his new shoe colors to let him know how much we love him? Should we continue to savor how special he is? Should we still make sure we give him Instagram likes to feel loved?

If you take a vaccine who cares if someone else took it. Unless it doesn't work, then ask yourself why would you take it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Kind of disappointing after almost 40 years of rushing through interviews, this is the hill Stock decides to die on.

Sounds like he needs a job.