What's new

As I’ve said several times

I know EXACTLY why John Stockton is saying this. I know EXACTLY where he is getting it from. As soon as I saw the story, I knew. I have information that you have no clue about. I'm not going to say much about it because it would take a lot of writing to show it. And even then, none of you would listen and probably just tell me off. So what is the point?
I'm just here to gloat a bit. I've been on various Jazz boards, for over 20 years. From time to time I shared what I know about living healthfully. I'm 51 years old now and I am in better health and better physical condition than I was 20 years ago. I've been laughed at and ridiculed a lot along the way. That's ok. Here I am and I'll bet anything that all the people who laughed are now facing health issues that I am not and that I could have prevented if anyone had listened. It's inevitable and I know why. I'm used to it now. People would rather listen to decades old dogmas and lies than to find the real truth. Well, I have it and I am benefiting from it,

As for the VAX, if anyone wants to take it, fine by me. Go ahead.
I will NEVER take it no matter what. I know what it is and what it is doing to people and the risks involved.
If it is ok for anyone to push the vaccine, then it should be equally ok for anyone, including John Stockton to preach against it.
Politics should have NOTHING to do with it...but we all know that it does in a huge way, and that should be the first indication that there is something wrong with it.

Can you cite a study that shows “one person person not getting the vaccine puts us all very much at risk”
If you can guarantee it is only one person, then sure. One person at a time adds up.

I know EXACTLY why John Stockton is saying this. I know EXACTLY where he is getting it from. As soon as I saw the story, I knew. I have information that you have no clue about. I'm not going to say much about it because it would take a lot of writing to show it. And even then, none of you would listen and probably just tell me off. So what is the point?
I'm just here to gloat a bit. I've been on various Jazz boards, for over 20 years. From time to time I shared what I know about living healthfully. I'm 51 years old now and I am in better health and better physical condition than I was 20 years ago. I've been laughed at and ridiculed a lot along the way. That's ok. Here I am and I'll bet anything that all the people who laughed are now facing health issues that I am not and that I could have prevented if anyone had listened. It's inevitable and I know why. I'm used to it now. People would rather listen to decades old dogmas and lies than to find the real truth. Well, I have it and I am benefiting from it,

As for the VAX, if anyone wants to take it, fine by me. Go ahead.
I will NEVER take it no matter what. I know what it is and what it is doing to people and the risks involved.
If it is ok for anyone to push the vaccine, then it should be equally ok for anyone, including John Stockton to preach against it.
Politics should have NOTHING to do with it...but we all know that it does in a huge way, and that should be the first indication that there is something wrong with it.
Oh my god.

The cult of stupidity has fully manifested itself.

Any ****ing moron that thinks Stockton's "extensive research" trumps a lifetime of dedicated work and study from virologists and biomedical researchers is a by definition a dumbass. This strain of anti-intellectualism needs to die. You are entitled to your Q-Anon/Birch Society anti-vax ******** and the rest of civilized society is entitled to ridicule your delusional and brainwashed ***.

Oh my god.

The cult of stupidity has fully manifested itself.

Any ****ing moron that thinks Stockton's "extensive research" trumps a lifetime of dedicated work and study from virologists and biomedical researchers is a by definition a dumbass. This strain of anti-intellectualism needs to die. You are entitled to your Q-Anon/Birch Society anti-vax ******** and the rest of civilized society is entitled to ridicule your delusional and brainwashed ***.
A bigger dumbass is to believe that all these virologists and biomedical researchers pushing a vaccine actually have your best interests in mind.
Once again, you bring politics into it, and you badmouth me and call me stuff. All while saying that it's ok for me to be anti-vax?

I really don't care if anyone wants to get the vax. Why does it make you so angry that I won't get it?

History will show that the Novavaxx vaccine is vastly safer and superior..

Shortcuts were made. It was great to get 1st vaxxes out there. But flaws have been found (and it is "tolerable" for most but still severely harmful for a few) and we need to listen to experts/physicians not just a desk jockey in a bureaucracy.

It is not uncommon for vaccines or medications to have contradictions and in a pandemic/rush these are still being discovered (there are reasons why it normally takes several years to roll out a new vaccine). I am emphasizing the flaws by calling the vaccines garbage, but in truth they are very much needed in the current circumstance, flaws and all, but if we live with the excess deaths/risk of infertility and don't improve them, it is horrible.

Last edited:
Do... do you think virologists and biomedical researchers who have dedicated a large portion of their lives to the betterment of human health have some sort of malevolent agenda to.... do what exactly?

Get help.

Tell me guys why John is so criticised - he has just told his point of view - He has right to speak what he thinks, hasn't he?
Making clown of him only because you think diffrent.
This is the world we live in today. If you think different than what the MSM says you’re wrong and probably a crazy person who needs mental help.

Tell me guys why John is so criticised - he has just told his point of view - He has right to speak what he thinks, hasn't he?
Making clown of him only because you think diffrent.
Well of course. That's the liberal mindset.
Free speech is great, UNLESS you disagree with the current liberal dogma. Then you are going to be canceled, destroyed, hated, everything good you ever did in your life is void.
Liberal virtues. They're fantastic!

Collectively, either organization (WHO or CDC) has more experience specializing in communicable diseases than the entirety of the Taiwanese health and wellness bureau. Though good science goes into healthcare, it is still a practice. Isn't it in your best interest to go with the group that practices the most?
So is a healthcare system in Taiwan worse, than in South america or Africa? I am pretty sure it is not.
My point was that how can i 100% trust a doctors who follow Xi Jinping orders instead of medical experts? I guess that even doctors in my tiny country would not like to officially meet with Taiwanese medical experts unless China permits it.

Lots of discussion about John’s “anti-vaxx” statements.

Again, could someone please post his statements, any statements, that he’s made regarding the vaccine?

TIA.

Or is John having opinions on lockdowns and the shutdown of youth sports a sort of litmus test to carte blanche the belief of melding all issues under one banner of “anti-vaxx”?

But, by all means, continue to loudly proclaim the importance of being informed while railing against a straw man of what John said. If one disagrees with what he was talking about, that’s fine, but when he says “I’ve done my research,” that’s where the expectation bias creeps in and all sorts of assumptions are unconsciously made about him talking about vaccines.