What's new

At which position do we feel least comfortable?

At which position do we feel least comfortable and need to add another vet?

• Total voters
How much does Karl have left in the tank? Hed only need to play 15-20 mins. Last I saw he was in fabulous shape. If that top of the key jumper and elbow to Green’s face is still working, I say sign him. Knock Draymon green out, “Admiral Style.”
Been saying this for a while. I bet he’d have three point range. And I’m sure he can average more than 6 rebounds per 36. Sign him up. Two year deal. How many more points to the scoring title? Let him retire in a Jazz uniform.

Been saying this for a while. I bet he’d have three point range. And I’m sure he can average more than 6 rebounds per 36. Sign him up. Two year deal. How many more points to the scoring title? Let him retire in a Jazz uniform.

Right?

And his vertical can’t be any worse than Bradley. Malone could play the 4/5 now.

Who wouldn’t pay good money to see him do this to boogie or draymond? Get scoring title, get the world title, and kick some prick’s ***.

I hope that Conley has a great relationship with Jamychal Green and convinces him to come to Utah. I would also love Bradley but would be satisfied with Vince Carter doing his farewell tour in Utah.

I hope that Conley has a great relationship with Jamychal Green and convinces him to come to Utah. I would also love Bradley but would be satisfied with Vince Carter doing his farewell tour in Utah.

Jamychal would be amazing at this point, I like the idea of Jeff Green and Ingles off the bench with Exum/Mudiay and Royce. That’s a legit team that can play in a lot of ways

I'm not really concerned about any position right now. Until we know how Quin plans on playing our new editions, it's hard to tell.

For example, if Bojan and Ingles play at the 4 some, we have Bojan, Green, Ingles, O'Neale, Niang and even Brantley at the 4. That's plenty of people and versatility.

5 is set with Gobert, Davis and Bradley.

1 with Conley, Exum, Mudiay and JWF

2 and 3 with Donovan, Ingles, O'Neale, Bojan, Exum, and Green

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Even if the Jazz did offer Davis a contract, the Raptors would be the easy choice for any rookie. Their current best wing is Norman Powell.

I think the Utah really only has questions at the 4, where we'll platoon it unless a bonafide starter emerges (money is on Green). That said, we're not really hurting there.

Sign Malone. I'm down. No joke I think he could still kick some of these youngins ***** on the court.

I would’ve loved Marcus Morris. But apparently a few jazz fans thought he had attitude problems so the Spurs, the Raiders of the NBA, known for their erratic FO that loves troublesome players, already took him...

But I agree with Wes. Our focus should be on finding a 4/5 guy. Who’s still available other than Frank Kaminsky?
Where's your evidence that the Jazz sign players based on what a few fans think?

Strategically, we could sign one of the older vets out there so we have the most salary possible at the trade deadline should we need it.

A vet minimum for a guy like Nene would be around $2.6 million. Add that expiring to a Bradley ($1.9) and one of our other small contracts and we could be in the market for a guy making close to $8 or even MLE.

Zanik seems like a trade happy guy. We need as many trade assets as possible should we need to add another piece to a contender at the deadline.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app