What's new

Game Thread Aug 10, 2020: Utah Jazz vs Dallas Mavericks

Added to Calendar: 08-10-20

Stitches comes in here to play Debbie Downer on a bunch of rookies who’ve barely competed in 4.5 months.

:fistbump:
My goal is not to **** on the rookies. Rookies are usually bad. Especially the second round and undrafted ones. My point was more to point out just how bad our rotation past the top 6 players or so is. The rookies are not to blame for that, you cannot rely on them to be good playoff players year 1. This is on the decisionmakers who built that bench and on the complete misses that were Ed Davis and Jeff Green.

I still like the young guys. They play with an energy, and edge that missing with some rotation players.

Brantley just needs to drive more. He is such a good facilitator. If he doesnt have a shot he can dish. So many of our players don''t seem to have
this ability or desire and have too much tunnel vision. Mudiay, Tucker, and Clarkson come to mind.

I still like the young guys. They play with an energy, and edge that missing with some rotation players.

Brantley just needs to drive more. He is such a good facilitator. If he doesnt have a shot he can dish. So many of our players don''t seem to have
this ability or desire and have too much tunnel vision. Mudiay, Tucker, and Clarkson come to mind.
They all play pretty laidback other than Tucker.

Says the POS in the room.
I guess I shoulda said that his active, healthy lifestyle would make any coronavirus concerns basically moot. That sounds more precisely like the position you took a few months ago when you wouldn’t shut up.

I guess I shoulda said that his active, healthy lifestyle would make any coronavirus concerns basically moot. That sounds more precisely like the position you took a few months ago when you wouldn’t shut up.

I still take the position that Corona is just another flu strain. That's not really debatable as it is fact. I still eat my hibachi and live a normal life without fear, you should try it.

I still take the position that Corona is just another flu strain. That's not really debatable as it is fact. I still eat my hibachi and live a normal life without fear, you should try it.
Lol. Moving goalposts like a big ****ing *****

Well, outside of having killed three times as many people in a few months as the flu ever kills in a year in the US, despite all the precautions people are taking, plus many more with permanent injuries, sure.

No it is your opinion which is not factual. It simply is your opinion.