What's new

Game Thread Aug 21, 2020: Jazz vs. Nuggets - Game 3

Added to Calendar: 08-21-20

Nice that Rudy is involved on the offense. He needs to make his FTs, It seems to me that he has struggled in the bubble with his FTs. Our defense has been very good also. I am very encouraged right now.

Clarkson is clanking shots. That isn't a good sign because he doesn't stop shooting. I love his scoring ability but he needs to be more balanced when he is not making shots.

Clarkson is clanking shots. That isn't a good sign because he doesn't stop shooting. I love his scoring ability but he needs to be more balanced when he is not making shots.
True, but his shots have been good shots.

Yeah just gotta focus on that little pop shot from around 10-12 feet, hit that one so hopefully we see more of those

Gobert dominating Jokic and this game.

Someone tell Clarkson that he doesn’t have to shoot it every time he touches the ball.

Other than that we’re up 11 and they have 14 points at the end of the 1st quarter.

Oh yeah, we’re 1-9 from 3 too. I love our chances.