What's new

August 25: Enes Kanter & Turkey match is starting now.>Turkey - Montenegro < LIVE MATCH HERE:)

Ok so he is getting better, but lets talk about ceiling. I think he still lacks the explosivness needed to be elite but maybe the original comaprisons of Horford? I would be ok with that. I dont buy the Malone comparisons I saw on here for a minute.

Kanter with 10 rebounds and 8 points. This guy is a stud. That jam return was sick. I think we done very well with the number 3 pick my fellow jazz fanz.

who was number 11 for montenegro? the big center who played at the beginning of the game... what a stiff... can't run, can't move, can't jump... was funny to see :)

Ok so he is getting better, but lets talk about ceiling. I think he still lacks the explosivness needed to be elite but maybe the original comaprisons of Horford? I would be ok with that. I dont buy the Malone comparisons I saw on here for a minute.

lol,,l would like to see how good he(horford) would be after not playing for 2 years.how many games did enes play so far? 5-6? give me a break

20:38

3-4 FG
2-2 FT
8 Points
10 Rebounds

As has been pointed out, Enes had a few mental lapses, both on offense and defense, and doesn't seem to always know where he's supposed to be/what his responsibilities are. Several times in the 4th, he ran into his teammates on offense.

Again, the rebounding will translate. He was also extremely effective in limited opportunities in the low post. I counted three low post opportunities for Kanter (not including a few times he was passed to by other big men in the post, leading to a couple turnovers and a shooting foul), and he converted on two of them (absolutely bullying his defender on both occasions) and drew a foul on the third. Dude's a bull.

lol,,l would like to see how good he(horford) would be after not playing for 2 years.how many games did enes play so far? 5-6? give me a break

Let me guess...you being a Turk think he is either the next coming of Duncan or Howard, right? Give me a break.

He's not the athlete Malone was. That's a stupid comparison. Horford or Love are good comparisons IMO.

edit: Although both those guys are superior passers at this point. I'd be happy if the Jazz end up with a player comparable to Love/Horford. That's a damn solid starter, and occasional all-star.

this kid is a stud... one of the best rebounders i have ever seen and his strength, body frame, incredible.... he has a complete game... he will become a 20-10 player in this league... with just being 19 years old, he is arguably the best scorer and rebounder for the turkish national team. i would even go further and say that he is the best player on the turkish team, just look at his numbers over the last 4-5 games, despite just playing a short period of time... he has often been the leading rebounder or scorer for the turkish team...

Kanter is pretty much a garbage man. He seems to get in the way off the offense, constantly running into his own players and setting weak screens.

Let me guess...you being a Turk think he is either the next coming of Duncan or Howard, right? Give me a break.

did you see me comparing him with someone else, mr genius?Enes is enes,the guy hasnt played ball for 2 years,and he is getting better every day,0 points,0 rebounds to 8 points 10 rebounds(12 points 6 rebounds in yesterday) in 5 games.give me a break

Kanter is pretty much a garbage man. He seems to get in the way off the offense, constantly running into his own players and setting weak screens.
He's active, grabs loads of boards, and, when given the chance, beasts with the ball on the low block. Yes he seems lost out there, but he's young and learning. He hasn't played a meaningful game with/against men in a long time (and saw very limited action when he played for Fenerbahce).

right, so the fact that he has bull strength, top level rebounding ability, good touch around the rim and mid range game doesnt make any sense for a big man, i agree he is a garbage, cauz he couldnt score 50 in 10 min

so we got harris, favors and kanter for deron who's contract was soon to be over. what a great deal! it will be even better in two or three years. what a steal, thanks koc! it's really exciting to be a jazz fan :)