What's new

August 25: Enes Kanter & Turkey match is starting now.>Turkey - Montenegro < LIVE MATCH HERE:)

I think Cyrone Torbin didn't mean by "garbage man" that Kanter IS garbage, but rather that he gets "garbage points". Those are mainly where a player gets the basket through a put-back, rather than through the initial shot. And not from a play being run for the player.

Exactly.

If you ask me, the "push shot" by Big Al is a pretty high percentage shot, similar to a hook shot. It is close to the basket and I am not sure if you HAVE to draw contact when you are in a good position to score. He does not go up strong after a fake but rather try to adjust his shot to score, I give you that.

On a side note, I was impressed with Nikola Vucevic. The 76ers should be very happy that they have him.

If you ask me, the "push shot" by Big Al is a pretty high percentage shot, similar to a hook shot. It is close to the basket and I am not sure if you HAVE to draw contact when you are in a good position to score. He does not go up strong after a fake but rather try to adjust his shot to score, I give you that.

So high percentage that he can't even shoot 50%?

I love that people talk about Al like he's anything but a veteran. He's been in the league for ****ing 7 years.

"OOO, HE HAD THIS STRETCH WHERE HE PUT UP NUMBERS LOLOL HES SOO BIG!! HE WILL JUST TRANSFORM ONE DAY AND WIN AND PASS AND RUN EVEN THOUGH HE'S NEVER DONE THOSE THINGS LOLOL SOOOOO BIG"

I love seeing this guy jump for rebounds. He fights for 'em, which Paul and Al don't really... do.

Kanter with 10 rebounds and 8 points. This guy is a stud. That jam return was sick. I think we done very well with the number 3 pick my fellow jazz fanz.

Al Horford was drafted #3. Kevin Love was drafted #5, but then traded for #3 (OJ Mayo). I think Kanter is up to par for a #3 pick. If Kanter can play solid inside, it will allow Favors to roam on both ends of the court and funk things up. The analysts were saying Faried was going to be the best rebounder in this draft class. I'm not so sure about that. It could be Kanter.