What's new

August 25: Enes Kanter & Turkey match is starting now.>Turkey - Montenegro < LIVE MATCH HERE:)

You were expecting something different from the guy proclaiming "BUST!!!!!!!!" after two games of limited play, years after he'd played anything that was real competition?

what u think about kanter after seeing him play, do u think he can be an elite bigman in the league, like 20 10 or better?

You were expecting something different from the guy proclaiming "BUST!!!!!!!!" after two games of limited play, years after he'd played anything that was real competition?

I get off my flight from nyc and see quite the firestorm i created here. You're right numberica, i was wrong and i said so. So who the **** cares???? If you want to keep throwing it out there over and over again that i proclaimed him a bust have at it. It was premature and dumb to say so. I do still have problems with kanters lift, i still think it will limit him but i think he can be a horford type of player who was a third overall pick in his own right and true baller. Yep- joe i negged, get over it. Pkm- tool, plain and simple.

I get off my flight from nyc and see quite the firestorm i created here. You're right numberica, i was wrong and i said so. So who the **** cares???? If you want to keep throwing it out there over and over again that i proclaimed him a bust have at it. It was premature and dumb to say so. I do still have problems with kanters lift, i still think it will limit him but i think he can be a horford type of player who was a third overall pick in his own right and true baller. Yep- joe i negged, get over it. Pkm- tool, plain and simple.

Right. WE are the ones the need to get over it.

what u think about kanter after seeing him play, do u think he can be an elite bigman in the league, like 20 10 or better?

A lot can happen in the next few years, for better or for worse, so I try not to get ahead of myself. However, I think he could be a very good player. And he'd better be.

You want to act like an *** so it's everybody else's fault. Whatever. And BTW, I tried to respond to the bizarre PM you sent me but your inbox is too full so it won't work.

You want to act like an *** so it's everybody else's fault. Whatever. And BTW, I tried to respond to the bizarre PM you sent me but your inbox is too full so it won't work.
You need to find a way to be more like him and just be over it already.

Calling someone else a tool. That's cute coming from someone with the handle Verlin. Agreed on Kanter's lift though. It's my biggest concern with him. Hell, maybe my only concern. If he plays the 4 though, not as much. Especially if Favors develops and plays the 5 (which he can) behind Enes.

Calling someone else a tool. That's cute coming from someone with the handle Verlin. Agreed on Kanter's lift though. It's my biggest concern with him. Hell, maybe my only concern. If he plays the 4 though, not as much. Especially if Favors develops and plays the 5 (which he can) behind Enes.

At the risk of playing the role of broken record, I've share for months now that his quickness off the floor is of some concern. His vertical is good, just doesn't translate well. He'll be fine though, using his size/strength and, as others have said, with help D he'll be great.